yandere megaton x curvy femme reader

when the war on Cybertron had started you had been sent to join team prime, when you asked why you are being sent to earth none of the council of primes would answer you. Even when you arrived on earth none of your along time friends answered you as well.

Bulkhead " where are you heading off at this time of day"

y/n " I'm just going out for a drive and maybe do some solo portal"

bulkhead " dose optimism know about this?"

y/n " maybe"

bulkhead" y/n"

y/n" please bulkhead I will be safe and do nothing to blow our cover here, I just want to see what it's like to portal all my own"

bulkhead" fine but be careful"

y/n " I will" you soon ran out of the base and transformed into your vehicle mod and soon took off fast. You knew you love your friends and know they care deeply for you but it hated that they could be overprotective at times, and keep you away from missions or portals. Everything was going well until you had been shocked, knocking you out of your vehicle mod and back into bot form.

y/n " what was at...." You soon see knockout walking over to you wit his pal Breakdown, and that when your vision starts to mess up.

knockout " everything will be okay when you wake up dear, now just take a nap and soon everything will be new" you soon passed out and felt someone pick you up bridle style, after a few hours you wake up in the medbay of the nemesis.

y/n" where I'm "

?????" you are in the medbay my sweet you were not feeling, so well earlier today and you went to go see Knockout for help"

y/n " Oh sure Megaton"

megaton" so why don't we go get you back to your chambers"

y/n" sure.... hey megaton where are we"

Megaton " oh just in some planets atmosphere but we will be leaving soon, youngling I don't want nothing bad to happen to you"

y/n" okay ...... hey megaton due you remember a mech name optimums"

Megaton " oh it nothing you have to worry about.... hey why don't you go help out sound wave while I speak with knockout"

y/n" sure" you soon get up off from the medbay table and soon walk out of the room to go find sound wave and help him out, even maybe try to find out who was this mech named optimism.

Megaton " will she ever remember that fool and his team"

knockout " no my lord she will not even remember what they look like, but if someone mentions anything about them to her she will remember everything"

Megaton " then we have to make sure that never happens"