Male prince cadence x chubby pony best friend

As long as you could remember you had been prince cadence best friend and helper. You really did not know why the Alicorn prince chose you as a friend. Maybe it was out of pity towards you, for the years of bullying you had face for being different from the other mares. You are a bit chubby unicorn and you had gotten bullied because of that as well. Prince candence was not your allow friend, you had been friends with the royal guard shining Armor. Shinning armor knew of the prince had a crush on you, but he had promised never to tell you.

One morning you are walking around the castle grounds with shining Armor, talking about a issue you had been facing. You normal went to cadence for this but he was gone on royal duties.

Shining Armor " so have you told cadence about this "

Y/n " I want to but I don't want to bug him with more trouble "

Shining Armor " so I'm second best "

Y/n " oh shining "

Shining Armor " what i fell left out that times "

Y/n " well you will always be my best friend "

????? " hey you two " you and shining armor stoning walking and looked up to see cadence flying in the sky. He soon landed in front of you he had a big smile on his face.

Prince cadence "I have been looking for you two"

Shining Armor " oh hey you are back early from your duties "

Prince cadence " yes I got everything done early and came back early to check up with y/n and you "

Y/n " oh that good to hear "

Shining Armor " so were you looking for me and y/n or just y/n "

Prince cadence " well I want to speak want to speak with y/n first and then I was told you were with her "

Shining armor " oh "

Prince cadence " so what were you two talking about ... when I was flying around I saw you two speaking it seemed important "

Shining armor " well it about something y/n has ....." both shinning armor could finish his words you kick him.

Prince cadence " this everything okay y/n "

Y/n " yep everything okay well I have to get back to work now I well see you guys later "

Prince cadence " okay bye y/n "

Shinning armor " bye y/n " you waved goodbye to both of them and walked away quickly.

Later on

You had just gotten off work and you had ran into shining armor. He said he wanted to speak about the issue you are facing.

Shining armor " so I have spoken to the ones who have been bugging you and they agreed to stop "

Y/n " thank you shining armor " you hugged shining armor armor thanking him for helping you out. He had hugged you back knowing you two are best friends and will stay at way. To a alicorn prince it seem to be different, cadence had seen you walk and decided he will tell you his deepest feels for you. When he saw you hug shining armor it broke his heart, he thought you had fallen in love with him and think he best friend had betrayed him.

Y/n " cadence " you look straight at him to see him crying you took a few steps towards him, to soon see him fly into the air quickly.

Prince cadence POV

I should of seen thing coming they both became very close, I should of knew I had no chance with her. I just a friend to her but I have to still try and win her over.

Shining armor " there you are I have been looking for you "

Prince cadence " oh have you "

Shining armor " yes I have and now you have y/n worried sick "

Prince cadence " as a friend or something else "

Shining armor " that for you to find out my friend "

Prince cadence " I thought you and her were "

Shining armor " no i had helped her solve a
Issue she had being harassed by a few guards of mine "

Prince cadence " why didn't she tell me "

Shining armor " she did not want to worry you now go tell her how you feel "

Prince cadence " sure and thank you"

Shining armor " your welcome " cadence soon flew away from shining armor and soon found you walking in the garden looking for him.

Y/n " there you are "

Prince cadence " I have something to tell you "

Y/n " okay of ahead "

Prince cadence " for some time I had deep feel for you more then friendship .... I love you y/n "

Y/n " I love you too cadence more then a friend as well " after you said that cadence kissed you in the lips. After that night you and cadence became a couple, and had gotten a lot of support as well from friends and family.