Captain America au hydra x chubby friend reader

you had met the same faith as your best friends steve and bucky, you had been frozen in time to the work of hydra. soon you had been saved by your best friend bucky and nick fury they both told, you what had been happening during the years of your sleep. you asked about steve to get no answer for anyone, the last thing you remember was steve had become captain America and went to find bucky.

bucky " hey what are you doing up at this hour doll" you and bucky are staying at a safe house that tony had made for you, two after fury had said hydra was after you two but mostly you.

y/n" I could sleep bucky I keep on wondering about steve"

bucky" y/n he is okay he might show up soon"

y/n" sure but I have this feeling something bad happened to him, and everyone knows but me"

bucky " there nothing to worry about love"

y/n" okay bucky" just then bucky phone rang and he picked it up fast before you could ask him anything, he walked to the front yard now leaving you alone. you soon heard a song play and that when you remember that song, it was the last dance you had with steve before you both heard about bucky going missing.

y/n" what" you followed the music to the backyard of the house you soon saw a shadow figure of men standing there.

y/n"hello "

???" hey y/n"

y/n" steve is that you"

steve " yes it is doll did you already forget about me" you stared walking closer to steve with a smile on your face, you soon saw steve step out of the shadows you soon hugged him with joy.

y/n " I'm so happy you are alive I thought I lost you as well... hey bucky going to be happy to see you"

steve " maybe a bit later hey fury called me and asked me to take you somewhere new bucky going on a mission"

y/n " sure I ...... "

bucky" y/n stay away from him he is hydra now " you hear Bucky yelling and turned around to see him tackle steve to the groud.

bucky " y/n ran now don't trust him he is not our steve ... " just then steve knocked bucky out cold and looked steve in the eyes. you soon now was his uniform colors were and it was the color of hydra. before you could scream or run steve caught you and knock you out cold, he had what he had come for you. even do hyrda asked for bucky as well steve did not care he now hated his old friend for taking you away from him and everyone else for hiding you.

steve " you will stand as my queen as hydra and I take over the world and change it, my love"