Popular boy x chubby nerd reader

You and been dating Nathan the most popular boy in your school and class, you has been questioning yourself every since you began to date Nathan. Both you and Nathan came from different social classes, you were the chubby nerd of the school when Nathan was popular and cool. You had tutored Nathan a few months ago before you stated dating him, it was because he was nearly failing English and he heard you were good in English. So he asked you to help him out with his class work and homework so his grade would go up, you thought nothing would happen between you two. You were wrong about that, soon enough you stated to hang out with Nathan outside of school as classmates, then friends, and soon as a couple.

It was a new day at school and you had gotten to your locker, to see a note attached to the locker right away you knew what the note said. It has told you to break up with Nathan and never speak with him for the, rest of your guys school years.

Nathan " boo "  you jumped up a bit when Nathan face appeared to the left side of you, you soon pushed the note into your bag.

Y/n " hey Nathan "

Nathan " hey babe what was with the note you were reading "

Y/n " oh just someone asking me to tutor them in class "

Nathan " okay hey let me walk you to math "

Y/n " umm okay " before you could think Nathan grabbed your left hand and started walking away from the lockers. You soon were in a busy hallway, were you could see a few classmates saying hi to Nathan and him saying hey back to them. You could see a few girls who were part of Nathan fan club looking at you with hate and envy, they did not like you and thought bad about you.

Nathan " hey babe I will see you after class " you soon notice your outside of your maths classroom. You let go of Nathan hand fast and start walking into class. You waved goodbye to Nathan without saying a word to him.

After class

You had spent most of class being bullied by your classmates, your teacher told you to pay them no attention. Soon it was lunch time and you start to feel very uncomfortable, you wanted to be alone for the lunch period. You are having lunch on the roof, when Nathan came onto the roof soon, he see you and soon runs over to you.

Nathan " there you are I have been looking for you "

Y/n " oh sorry I did  feel so well so, I came to get some fresh air "

Nathan " okay " Nathan sat right next to me on the bench, I started to think about all the hate I had been getting.

Y/n " Nathan I need to talk with you "

Nathan " sure babe what about "

Y/n " I think we should take a break for a while "

Nathan " what why did I do something wrong "

Y/n " no you did nothing wrong I just don't feel ... " I got form my sit and started to walk away when Nathan stopped me.

Nathan " if I did something wrong let me fix it please babe "

Y/n " Nathan please just move "

Nathan " no " I walked pass Nathan I could hear him calling me back, and saying how much I mean to him. To give him a second chance to make it up, if he had done something wrong. I was almost down the stairs when I felt someone hugging me and crying. I turn around to see Nathan.

Nathan " please don't leave I love you for you and don't listen to anyone else hate "

Y/n " oh Nathan " I hugged Nathan tight and start crying on his shoulder.

Nathan " hey we go to that bakery you love so much after school, for a date "

Y/n " sure "

Nathan " remember I will always love you "