Prince Cadence x slightly chubby changeling reader x shining armor

It has been two years since you had left the changeling hive, and moved to Crystal kingdom and took up the form as a unicorn. After a few weeks of living in the crystal kingdom, you had become friends with the 6 male stallions, who well know everyone where. You soon got to know of the stallions brothers who were part of the royal guards and along with prince Cadence.

Y/n " bright new day" your new friends had become like a family to you when they ball asked if you had any family you told them they all lived somewhere far away.

???? " hey y/n" you soon stopped walking and saw the stallion six.

Y/n " hey guys"

AJ" so what are you up to today sugar cube" 

Y/n" Well I was going to see cadence and shining armor" 

Dusk shine" well the great because we were just heading that way as well" 

Elusive " we are so happy to see you darling" 

y/n" happy to see you guys as well" 

Bumbleberry" so y/n what going on between shining armor and prince cadence" 

Y/n" nothing much" soon enough you guys all reached the castle and that when you saw shining armor and prince cadence talking. 

Dusk shine" hey you two" 

shining armor" hey everyone" 

Rainbow buzz" what going on here" 

Prince cadence" there have been some challenging sightings lately" 

Dusk shine" that means king Xenomorph  is back" 

Prince Cadence" yes is true the king of the changeling are back and it seems like they are looking for something or someone" That when it hit you like a ton of brick they have found you and you knew it was not going to end well for you. You didn't want to lose the new life you have and all your friends as well. 

Applebuck" y/n are you, okay you look kind of scared" 

Y/n" oh yes I'm good" 

shining armor " hey y/n you have nothing to be scared about once we find out, what they are looking for we can stop them" 

y/n" oh okay" 

????" excuse me everyone but there stallions here looking for y/n" everyone soon stopped talking and looked at the castle guard. 

y/n" who" 

guard" your two older brothers... umm sky thunder and lightning wind" you soon see two male stallions walk pass the guard and over to you. 

sky thunder " hello baby sister" 

lighting wind" we had decided to come to pay you a loving visit" 

y/n" hello dear brothers I have missed you dearly" you hug your brother tightly but you could feel your whole world falling apart. 

sky thunder" how are your friend's dear sister" 

Prince cadence " hello I'm prince cadence and it nice to finally meet y/n, family members" 

sky thunder" it nice to see you guys as well... sister we have to speak to you alone about some family matters" 

y/n" sure" the guys wanted to say more to your brother but lighting wind pushed you away fast. 

shining armor " now we know why she doesn't speak about them so much... they seem like the unliving type " 

prince cadence" yes they do and they don't seem to be happy for me" 

Dusk shine" maybe we should see what happing" when the guys finally turned the corner they see something that makes them worry. They see your two brothers change into their true forms and they soon change you back and knocked you out. 

Shinning armor " let her go" 

shy thunder" see you fools later our dear older brother will love to see all of you again" the two male changling soon disappeared with you. 

Prince cadence " we have to find here"