yandere Captain America x chubby friend reader x yandere Bucky

y/n had been frozen in time after a few weeks of learning that her best friends steve and bucky had been reported missing in action. she didn't know where they were or even if they were still alive, many people thought the relationship between y/n and the boys was just a friendship but there was some deeper a romantic relationship. the guys promised once they got back they will marry her and start a new life, but that will never come. soon later on y/n had been wakened up to see many years had passed since we were awake.

Tony " are you sure you want to stay in the tower alone tonight"

y/n" yes tony I'm okay with staying here alone, you and fury don't have to worry so much"

Tony " ok if anything happens just call and we will all race back here"

y/n " sure" soon tony and the other superheroes soon left the tower leaving you all alone, today was the day you really wanted to be alone. today marked the anniversary the guys had asked you to marry them, and you still have the wedding ring on your hand.

y/n " I miss you, boys, I wish you guys were here" after thinking to yourself for a while, soon your peace was interrupted when nick fury and a few shield agents showed up.

y/n" what going on"

fury " y/n we have to get far away from here Hydra has sent two of their soldiers after you "

y/n " wait for what... "

fury" we got to get going now before they find...." just then a shield killed three of the agents, fury placed you behind he holding out his gun.

???? " give her back to us you fools, she is our and our only" just then you remember that voice you soon looked to see steve and bucky walk out from the shadows covered in blood.

fury " I won't allow that to happens gentlemen, you both are going to jail for what you guys have done"

y/n" steve... bucky"

bucky " hello y/n love we are back"

steve" now fury why don't give us our girl back and we might not kill you"

fury " not going to happen" in a blink of an eye steve and bucky killed the other agents leaving fury alone, you soon stepped in front of your friends hoping to stop them.

y/n " I will go with you guys but you have to promise to not kill my new friends"

steve " we promise our love if it makes you happy" you looked at fury one more time and smiled at him, soon bucky pulled you away from fury fast. they knew to keep their promise to you, bucky placed you on a ship while waiting for steve to come back onto the ship.

bucky " you are going to be a great part of hydra my love and also our queen" before you could say anything bucky sprayed some knockout, gas in your face and soon laid you down on a small bed in the ship. soon steve came back onto the ship and soon all three of you took off, the guys are happy to have you back and will do anything to keep you.