Gangter x chubby wife reader (1920)

You have been married to your gangster husband Nicky  for five years now, at first you started off as childhood best friends and soon started to dating. After a while being married you have given birth to a baby boy which you named James , and Nicky was happy to finally have a kid in your and his lives.  You and James are walking around in the park for the past few weeks, you have been keeping your distance away from Nicky. You started to think you had trapped into this lifestyle, and some of his friends and brother made that clear to you all day.

???? " hey doll face" you soon stop pushing the baby carriage and look to see Nicky standing to your right side.

Y/n " hey honey what are you doing here?"

Nicky " well I heard from the maid that you and James went out for a walk, in the park and I decided to come join you"

Y/n " you don't have to .... don't you have to help with some work at the underground club"

Nicky " well yes but I wanted to take a break to see you and the baby"

Y/n " oh"

Nicky " is everything okay princess have I done something"

Y/n " no I'm just tried"

???? " hey boss your brother wants to meet you right now, at the club something important happened"

Nicky " can it wait I ...."

Y/n " go your brother needs you right now, we will see you at home"

Nicky " okay see you soon doll face... bye kiddo" Nicky gave you and James a kiss on the check.

Nicky " Rudy and Mikey take y/n and the kiddo home and stay there with them"

Rudy " yes sir"

Mikey " will do boss" soon Nicky gets into his car with the rest of his boys, and soon take off. Rudy and Mikey walk you over to the second car that was left behind.

Rudy " this there anything you need to deal with today miss"

Y/n " no" You get into the car while the guys placed the baby carriage into, the truck of the car and you guys soon leave.

Mikey " you know y/n I have never seen Nicky so happy in his life, when you and him started become closer it seemed like the boss whole mood changed over night"

Y/n " oh really"

Mikey " yeah when you and him became a couple Nicky did everything in his power to do anything to make you smile or laugh"

Y/n " ......"

Mikey " he would go to the ends of the earth of you y/n and the kiddo" Soon enough you arrived back at home and Mikey and Rudy stand with you two.

Three hour later

You had put James down for bedtime when someone walked into his nursery. You turned around to see Nicky standing there.

Nicky " hey love I just got back and came to check on the baby and you"

Y/n " oh wonderful"

Nicky " is he fast asleep"

Y/n "yes"you soon leave the nursery room fast with Nicky following you.

Nicky " so I heard your mother called today"

Y/n " oh yeah"

Nicky " is everything okay my love any time I speak to you it feel like I have done something"

Y/n " it not you Nicky it something else"

Nicky " than what love just tell me so we can work this out, and fix the problem"

Y/n " do you feel trapped in this marriage Nicky"

Nicky " what no I love you to death why do you think feel trapped"

Y/n " your brother and the guys keep on saying I focused you into this marriage ....."

Nicky " listen here love I married you because I want to spend the rest of my life, with you and nothing else" Nicky hugs you tightly and you soon hugged him back.

Y/n " I love you"

Nicky " I love you two love"