Male Angel x broken heart chubby angel

You had been dating prince Leon of the angels you were very shocked that he said he love you and ask you to be his. Well being a chubby girl you never thought and handsome boy like him will ever be with a girl like you in any lifetime. You have been noticing some people looking that you with worry like they knew something was up but you played it off. You were also the mentor of one powerful elder in the kingdom because he saw something great in you but he never told you what he saw. You were also able to see Leon a little more then usual because you always stopped by the castle with elder Edward to help he out with the king illness. One day you were flying around the kingdom looking for Leon because you had made his father a cute that will heal him.

Your dress

Your dress

You also had handmade gift for him as well that you have been working on for a while. It was a small knife with the word in carved saying you will love him no matter what happens in life. You saw him taking three of his friends that were sons of noble men they look serious at the moment so you flew behind and giant rock to listen in. The three friends name were Damian, Ethan , and Anthony.

Anthony " so when are you going to tell y/n the truth Leon "

Leon "I don't know Anthony not until my father get well and I will tell her "

Ethan "I hope you are ready to face elder Edward and you father angry after you tell her , even they don't know "

Leon " I know ok I feel bad anyway "

Damian " then imagine how y/n will feel when she finds out you been using her all things time to heal your father " once you healed those words you heart broken hoping he might love you a bit.

Ethan " she going to be hurt you know what she been throw in her pass "

Leon " I know I just hope she .... "

Anthony " what forgives you for playing with her emotions "

Leon " I know but I also have to tell her .... "

Ethan " about Elizabeth the fairy you have been seen behind her back " listening to those words finally bought you back to realize he never love you and will never will. You did you best to not cry and get caught by the four men talking about you.

Leon " I know I suck ok I just don't want to hurt her "

Damian " it to late for that you better be ready to pay the price Leon "

Leon " I hope so but we better get back to the castle y/n and elder Edward are coming by later to check up on my father "

Anthony " yes we better " that when you flew up fast hoping not to get spotted by anyone and flew home fast. You had tears falling down your face and soon you arrived that home. You locked the door behind you and fall to the floor everyone knew expect elder Edward and the king and no one told you. You were just being used by everyone and now one cared for you. You felt angry shake you body making you won't to go in a rage of anger bu soon the room became dark. A could of darkest filled the room and soon you saw and women walk out of yeh could looking that you.

Y/n " you are queen Eliza of the dark angels ... why are you here "

Eliza " I'm here to help you dearie you have been used by someone you loved "

Y/n " yes "

Eliza " I can help you forget about him "

Y/n "how "

Eliza " by taking away the pain and he a everyone else gave you and make you someone new "

Y/n " no more pain "

Eliza " yes no more pain "

Y/n " deal just help me "

Eliza " as you wish my dear " Eliza snapped her finger and soon you felt pain Leon gave you go away. Soon you white dress became black.

Your new dress

Your new dress

Eliza " now let make it seem you been taking dearie "Eliza snapped her fingers once again and your room became trashed.

Eliza " ready to go "

Y/n "not yet " you picked up the cure for the king and placed it on your windowsill and wrote a note. Telling the it was yeh cure to heal the king.

Eliza " you still have good in you dear that good "

Y/n " what do you mean "

Eliza " you will see soon come one let get going " Eliza snapped her fingers and you disappeared in the dark could with Eliza. Soon elder Edward had arrived that your home and saw the mess and panic he found the cure he prayed you were with Leon. He flew to the castle with the cure to not find you there and he flew into the kings chambers hoping you were there with everyone else.

Elder Edward " prince Leon where y/n "

Leon " I thought she was with you "

King "Edward what going on "

Elder Edward " I think y/n has been taking by someone "

Ethan " I told you Leon messing with someone emotionally can end up badly "

King " son what is lord Ethan talking about "

Leon " father I have done something wrong and unforgivable "

Elder Edward " what did you do "

Leon " I used y/n to make the cure for you father and cheat on her as well "

King " you did what "

Leon " I'm sorry father "

Elder Edward "do you know what you have done child you .."

Leon " what wrong with y/n will she been ok "

Damian " don't act like you care now Leon because is you get to be with Elizabeth now "

Anthony " I hope you are happy now Leon "

Leon " no I'm not I love y/n "

King "don't you dare say dose words son if you loved her we will not be here ... once I take the cure we will look for her " the king took the cure and soon the search for you began but found nothing . Leon was broken for what he had done to you a girl who love him and care for him. There was for some reason the kingdom was able to hear you voice but not see you and they heard you seeing a song you once sang. Everyone became emotional knowing they could of said something to save you.

Part two soon