Duncan x chubby reader

Duncan is best friend to you and when he was signed up, for a reality show somehow you were as well. You never even put your name out or even made, and video but some how you are on the show. You and Duncan are placed on the same team, so you will have someone you know to help you make to through this evil show.

Dodgeball episode

After the whole wake Aton challenge Duncan was, not doing so well. Before the whole game began he, told the whole team not to wake him up during the game or else.

Courtney " okay someone has to wake Duncan up, we are losing"

Bridget " okay who going to wake him up"

Courtney" easy Harold"

Harold " why me"

Courtney " because we can lose you and still win, the game that the end"

Harold " why don't his best friend y/n he won't kill her" everyone in the killer bass team looked at you, it took you a few seconds to know what you had to do.

Y/n " fine I will do it because I don't want Duncan, to get in trouble for killing Harold" you walk over it the benches, which were they first full but now cleared up.

Y/n " Duncan wake up" you shake Duncan a bit which did not work. You turn to face the rest of the team, hoping they had another plan.

????? " yes princess" you turn around to see Duncan sitting up, he soon faces you smirking.

Y/n " hey your up so we did you help to win, the challenge or we will have to send someone home" once Duncan heard that he knew what he had, to do he really did not want you to go home. He knew if you were sent home, you might spend some more time, with your old crush soon cutting him out of the picture.

Duncan " fine i have a plan" you guys end up winning the game at the end. Not ending up at the campfire and sending someone home. You and Duncan are walking back to the cabins, talking about the began of the game he missed.

Duncan " so Tyler hit Izzy in the face twice"

Y/n " yep he did and the second time he screamed no out loud, I think heather notice and she seemed pissed"

Duncan " wow"

Stacey " hey y/n you have a letter from a guy named Johnny"

Y/n " yeah Johnny wrote back hey D I will see you tomorrow, at breakfast I have to see what Johnny wrote"

Duncan " sure see you tomorrow doll face" you hug Duncan goodnight and run into your cabin. While Duncan stands out there, kicking the ground, he hated Johnny with a passion. He just wanted you to notice he loves you more then a friend, but that might not work for him.

Geoff " you okay men"

Duncan " sure"

DJ " we know you like y/n more then friends, but we can help you out with that"

Duncan " if you guys can try I thought being in this show will, help me tell her but no Johnny found a way to still beat me"

Geoff " so you do have a soft side"

Duncan " that allow for y/n and you guys to know if anyone, else finds out I will deny it"

Geoff" what ever you say dude" what