evil optimism x curve Cybertron reader x good Megatron part 2

After news of your death spending to everyone, there was a time of sadness but, that soon changed when you were brought back online with some good luck. everyone on cyberton was happy to hear you are back online and well, but Megatron had beaten everyone with his reaction he was happy to see his best friend alive and well. he had made sure that no off Megatron who was no his side knew you were back online meaning you were still dead to everyone else even optimism. there was a major problem to everyone your memory of the past few years, had been destroyed after you went offline. meaning you did not what Optimus had become or even the war that was happing around you, the medics told Megatron and soundwave to keep you limited in the information of the war and optimums. 

Megatron " where are you going y/n, my dear" 

y/n " for a walk " 

Megatron " do you want me to send some guards with you" 

y/n" no I will be okay Megatron you have nothing to worry about" 

Megatron "  sure but if anything happens to connect me and I will send some guards after you" 

y/n" I will Megatron see you later" you soon leave the base and start your walk after a short while, you are out of sight of any bases nearby you. You see an unknown spaceship land, you decide to go check it out and see what happing. 

you see someone walk off the ship and over the statute in honor of you, you soon get a good look at the person's face to see optimism standing there. 

y/n" optimism your ....." 

Optimism " why did you have to die, my love, why did he take you away from me, he the one who killed you" you soon walk closer to optimism and that when he looked up at you and started smiling a bit. 

Optimism " how could this be you had gone offline" 

y/n" optimism what are you talking about, I never went off online and why have you changed your colors" 

optimism " wait you don't remember..... I did you to come with me for safety" 

y/n" sure let me just tell Megatron for a short while....." just then optimism used a taster on you knocking you out, he picked up your body and carried you bridle style onto his spaceship. He had gotten to his secret base where he was told by Ratchet that you lost your memories of the past years. 

Optimism " ratchet erase her memoirs of Megatron, I don't need her to remember who he is" 

Ratchet " she will only know him as a friend and nothing else, if I do anything it might kill her"  

Optimus " okay do what you can and once it over put her in one of the nice quarters,  and make sure no one wakes her up" 

ratchet " yes my lord it will be done" 

Optimism "thank you now I must deal with some important business" soon optimism left the medical room, Ratchet knew he was not going to wipe your memory, even more, he knew you were the only key left to bring back the friendship between Megatron and optimism. if it works right maybe this war will come to an end and then cyberton can have to prime rulers. 

Ratchet " I just going to bring back some of your memories of what has been happing, and give you a new color meet for the spark mate of primes my dear" 

back on cyberton Megatron was getting his troopers together and coming up with a plan to get you back, and put an end to this war once and for all. while optimism was coming up with a plan to take you far away and start and new life together.