Riverdale Archie x chubby female

You have beefing dating Archie you having been long times friends with him and Betty. Soon you became close friends with Jughead and Veronica as well. That when you began to fall in love with Archie but you too scared to tell him until Betty and Veronica help you build the courage to tell him how you felt. So one day you told Archie how you felt after one of his football games and he told you he felt the same way about you. Soon you start to question your relationship with Archie and if he really loved you or not.

There was a party that Cheryl house and you could not find Archie any where you soon found him talking to some thin blonde girl. You left the party early telling everyone you were sick and went home to get some rest. After that party you have been avoiding Archie for the past week every time he talked to you of texted you. It was getting cold outside so you decided to wear you winter fair. You were walking down the school halls fast hoping not to get caught by Archie or the others.

Your outfit

Your outfit

You soon ran into Betty and Veronica who had worried looks on their faces along with arms crossed.

Betty " y/n where have you been for still past week arch has been worried about you we all have "

Y/n " I was not feeling well so I decided to give stay away for some time "

Veronica " really y/n are was it that blonde girl who was all over Archie that Cheryl party "

Y/n " there no fooling you Veronica yes it true "

Betty " oh y/n Archie loves you a lot "

Y/n " are you sure he seem to be more happy around that blonde "

Veronica " Betty right y/n Archie love you "

Y/n " girls I ....... " just then you saw Jughead and Archie walking up to you three from behind Veronica and Betty. You made eye contact with Archie who faced light up when he saw you and soon walked fast to you three.

Y/n " I have to go bye " you waved goodbye to the girls and turned around fast and began walking down the hallway fast.

Archie " y/n wait y/n " you could hear Archie calling your name but you ignored him and keep on walking faster. Soon you were in the courtyard of the school sitting that a picnic table thinking about what happened. You soon saw two cups of coffee or tea placed onto the table. Soon you saw Archie sit down next to you looking upset and hurt that the same time.

Archie " y/n did I do something wrong to make you avoid me the past week "

Y/n " no it me Archie not you "

Archie " want do you mean I love everything about you "

Y/n " no I'm not like miss prefect that the party you were talking with "

Archie " her y/n I love you and you are more perfect then her in many ways "

Y/n " then show me Archie show me you really l....." just then Archie pulled you into a passionate kiss on the lips. That soon turned into and making our session between you two.

Archie " is the goof enough proof y/n "

Y/n " yes "

Archie " now why don't I kiss you again "

Y/n " I won't stop you "

Archie " good "Archie kissed you once again the two of you sat outside on that bench and drank coffee/tea and talked. The rest of the gang was watching from the inside with smiles on their faces knowing their best friends are happy once again.

If anyone has a request please comment below and I will do it for you.