Jack (black dragon) x chubby reader

this one if from the old Disney XD show kickin it, the show was one of my favorite shows on Disney XD. 

you had just left the movie theater with your best friends Kim, Milton, and jerry and now you guys are heading back to the Bobby wasabi dojo to see Rudy your guys sensei and friend. You had joined Bobby wasabi dojo one day after Kim mentions she and the guys went there and in flash, you soon joined there dojo. 

y/n" oh hey guys I have to go get some really quick I will see you guys back at the dojo" 

Kim " sure be care of frank and the black dragons" 

y/n" will do" the black dragons hated you and the other very much and every time when you guys meet, it some times leads to an epic fight after frank and his friends start something. You had not been paying attention to where you are going until you bumped into someone. 

y/n" hey sorry about...." you looked up to see a very handsome guy look at you with a smirk on his face. 

????" it okay it all my fault any way I was going to come to speak with you, but ended bumping into you" 

y/n" oh really" 

???" yeah .... oh my name is jack" 

y/n" well jack it nice to meet you and my name is y/n" 

Jack" yeah I have seen you around school" 

y/n" oh I haven't seen you around the school but I think I have heard your name a few times" 

Jack" well I hope you heard good things about me" 

y/n" yes all good things" 

????" hey y/n... oh hey who this your friend here" 

y/n" oh hey Kim this is Jack he goes to school with us" 

Jack" hey" 

Kim" you know what I will be over there" Kim soon walked away fast leaving you and jack alone once again. you and jack talked a little bit more and he soon asked you out on a date and you agreed to go on a date with him. 

ten weeks later 

you and jack have been going on a few dates together and been texting, talking with each other over the past weeks. You are hanging at your locker looking for your chemistry textbook once you found it, you saw jack walking down with the hallway with frank and two other black dragon members. 

y/n" hey J...." you soon see jack open up his locker and he soon brings out a black dragon jacket and put it on, you knew Jack is very talented at karate but you never knew he was with the Black dragon dojo. soon frank and the others leave jack alone and that when jack lay eyes on you, and smiles at you he soon makes his way over to you. 

Jack" hey y/n whats up" 

y/n" nothing much" 

Jack" Hey I was wondering if you are free this Friday there a cool movie in the theaters, and I also want to ask you something" 

y/n" umm I have to see I might have something to do at day" 

Jack" okay well text me later when you have your answer okay" 

y/n" okay" soon jack leaves and that when Kim and the guy arrived and when they saw jack walk away wearing his jacket they knew what was up. 

Kim" he is...."

y/n" yes but I like him so much but he also a Black dragon" 

Milton " he seems very into you y/n and he makes you happy" 

y/n" I know Milton but he still is one of franks guys"

jerry"bumper" 

Three days later 

Jack" hey y/n do you have your answer of what I had asked you" 

y/n" Ummm yeah... I'm free today  so yes I will like to go to the movies with you" 

Jack" sweet we can head straight after there after school is done" 

y/n" sure" 

Jack" well see you then" soon jack ran off and you knew you will just have to wait after your date to see what jack, had so important to tell you about later on today. once school had let out you and jack went off to the movies the look on jacks faces, made you wonder what else will happen today. 

Jack" hey y/n let take a walk up the mountain to see the beautiful night sky, and I also have something to ask you" 

y/n" oh...okay" jack grabbed your hand and you two soon started head in Seaford mountain, you could feel jack grip on your hand get a bit tight. Soon you both are on the top of the mountain everything is going well. 

Jack " hey y/n for some time since we started talking I have fallen in love with you, and I was wondering if you will like to be my girlfriend" 

y/n".....I will love to" soon jack hugged you and gave you a kiss on your right cheek. Soon you both walked back to the mall still holding hands. 

Jack" hey I have to get something from my dojo real quick will you ben fine waiting for here for a while"

y/n" yeah" 

Jack" cool be back in a flash" jack soon lets go of your hand and soon ran into the black dragon dojo leaving you standing there alone, wondering if any black dragon members are going to show up any time soon. 

Frank" oh look who it is the chubby girl" 

y/n" leave me alone frank I'm here waiting for someone very close to be" 

Frank" who none of your losers of friends are here" 

y/n" really frank...." 

Jack" hey you two" you soon see jack grab your hand and soon are now facing the black dargon members. 

Jack" dudes this is my girl y/n" 

frank" we have met her before" 

Jack" well hey I have to get y/n home see you all tomorrow" soon you and jack walked away still holding hands, but you could feel the Black dragons looking straight at you. You really did not know what they were planning for you, but they were going to make sure you paided for dating one of their members.