Tadashi x Genderbent hiro aka hira

This is a special one shot and there are many more to come.

Every since her brother death hira has been trying her best to find the bright side to life. Soon enough her older brothers friends became a second family to her, and like older siblings. Two months had passed and soon enough hira started to smile and have fun in life, she was working  her uncle cafe, while the rest of the gang were in their exams or studying for exams. Baymax was recharging at the time, leaving hira some alone. Just then there was a loud bang coming from outside, for some reason hira went to check it out. When she saw gang show up, they seemed to have fear in their eyes. Hira unlocked the door fast and let her friends, in all the guys rushed in fast and shut the door behind them.

Hira " what going on "

Lemon " hira take Baymax and hide "

Hira " no not until you tell me .... "

Lemon " Baymax wake up now and take hira somewhere safe "Baymax soon woke up and grabbed hira. Hira did her best to fright off Baymax with not effect Baymax soon took off flying. After a few minutes they landed in the laboratory of the school, Baymax was still in sleep mode while hira waiting up for her friends to show up. Soon enough the laboratory doors slide up, hira jumped up for her sit and ran over to the door to see something unnatural.

Hira " tadashi your ....."

Tadashi " your here I was wonder sick about you the boys would not....." tadashi takes a step closer to hira, making her step away in fear.

Tadashi " hey what wrong were are you going "

Hira " you can't be believe I .... "

Tadashi " what do you mean I'm alive silly "

Hira " Baymax help " Baymax came back on fats and soon takes down tadashi in safe way. Soon enough the gang came running into the laboratory, after that hira felt fainted and soon passed out. To here all the boys calling her name along with tadashi.

Hira soon woke up at home with lemon watch over her, he later explained tadashi was effected by some chemical making him into a zombie. They said they were going to find out a way to solve the zombie thing, the boys had limited hira time to vist tadashi or what was left of tadashi.

Visiting time

Hira " hey tadashi "

Tadashi " hey hira you came I thought you were not coming today "

Hira " oh yes well the gang was teaching me some cool things "

Tadashi " oh that great hey once I'm out of here we can have our normal brother and sister bonding time "

Hira " sure I will love that "

Tadashi " hey will ..... "

????? " hira I time to go I will give you a ride home "

Hira "  coming bye tadashi I will see you tomorrow "

Tadashi " okay see you soon " hira soon left the room leaving a angry and pissed off tadashi. He picked up the wooden chair in his room, and threw it against the wall hard breaking the chair into many prices.

Tadashi " i won't let them take her away form me, I'm her only brother and not them if I have to kill them I will.... then she will finally be mine"

If you are able to get what this is leading to then wait for the upcoming yandere special.