Leo x chubby lizard hybrid x rapheal

You are the adopted daughter and only child of master splinter, your father raised you to be caring and kind towards others around you. You soon will learn that you will marrying someone you don't even know at all. You did have love for two turtles but, you thought your father will never prove of the two turtles you loved. You are now waking with garden when you are soon soured by two mutant turtles.

Y/n "guards ...." before you could say anything else one of the turtles in red croved your mouth, but it was to late the guards and your father showed up.

Master splinter " let my daughter go you kidnappers"

???? " it nice to meet you again master splinter don't you remember, your two promising students" at when it hit you you looked at the two turtles, face scarfs and you remembered you made those so many years ago for two turtles you loved.

Master splinter " Leo and raph what are you doing back here"

Raphael " we are here to claim something dear to our heart, our former master"

Leo " we will be going now and taking y/n with us"

Master splinter " stop them" the guards rush over to you and the two turtles, before they could do anything a smoke bomb went off /'s you disappear with Leo and raph.

Master splinter " find my daughter and being her back safely"

Guards " yes sir"

Two hours later

Y/n " Leo put me down right now " after a few minutes of trying to, let out of Leo hold on you he soon tossed you over his shoulder. You hated it when he did that, to you in the past.

Leo " if I put you down will you stay still and not run for it"

Y/n " fine I promise" Leo soon leaves you back down on, the ground and you let you go. Him and raph are now looking straight at you.

Raph " we should be explaining why we kidnaped you right"

Y/n " yes I will love to know"

Raph " we kidnapped you to save your from marrying a cruel and evil person"

Y/n " so kidnapping me was the only way to tell me raph"

Leo " we kidnaped you so it will help stop your marriage "

Y/n " then why couldn't you show up at the temple and tell me that to my face, verse kidnapping me and worrying my poor father to death "

Raph " we could nit wait we need to be with you now and see you, we missed you so much in the years we have been apart"

Y/n " then why did you leave if you missed me so much"

Leo " so we can prove ourself to your father"

Y/n " what do you mean prove yourself, you don't have to prove yourself to my father he thinks highly about you two and so do I"

Raph " then what do you think about us"

Y/n " I love you both with all my heart and being without breaks my heart"

Leo " we love you two our dear cheery blossom" Leo was the first one to kiss you on the lips and soon after that raph did. After hanging out under a tree for a short while, holding hands with your new lovers they soon returned you home. After you talked with your father for a short while, your father allowed raph and Leo to come back to the temple and gave them approval to marry you in the future.