swift x chubby lizard hybrid reader x rebel

you have been avoiding your famous boyfriends swift and rebel for the last few, days you had started coming up with some random excuses to cancel dates or not see them for that long. you are walking home from, work when you saw swift sports car pull up to your penthouse. 

y/n" what are they doing here I thought, they will be busy at work" you walk into the building hoping that they did not see you.

???? " hey babe " you turned around to see swift and rebel standing there looking straight at you. 

y/n" hey boys" 

rebel " where have you been all these days love"

y/n " work"

swift " oh hey sorry for dropping by without, telling you but we wanted to surprise you and see if we could have some time with you" 

y/n" umm it okay" 

rebel" hey why don't we go inside, it looks like it about to rain" 

y/n" oh okay" you soon walked into your apartment building and use the elevator to get your penthouse. 

rebel " so what have you been working on at your job for the last past days" 

y/n" oh we have been working on a......" 

swift" hey brother why don't we just let her don't think about work right now" 

rebel " okay hey why don't we order pizza when we get up there and, watch a movie" 

y/n" sure" 

swift " great" soon all three of you got off the elevator and walked into your place,  you went to put your things away while the guys hang out in the living room ordering pizza. you soon came back into the living room rebel and swift reading your notepad, and that when you knew you are in deep trouble. 

rebel " what this is all about" 

y/n" what do you mean" 

swift " why are you writing such horrible things about yourself on here, don't you know how much we love you and how beautiful you are to us" 

y/n" well umm you see" soon swift walked up to you and picked you up and held you on, one of his arms. 

swift " listen here love and listen good we love you to death and you, don't need to change yourself for us or anyone else" 

rebel " we love you for being yourself so please never change" 

y/n" I promise" swift soon kissed you on the lips and placed you back on the floor, and soon enough rebel pulled you closer to him and kissed you on the lips. after that, you spent the rest of the afternoon, with your boyfriends watching movies eating pizza and popcorn.