Male winx club x cuvry witch girlfriend reader x specialist 2

You are waiting in a restaurant and at table for two the next night, the guys had told they had set up a date for you riven. They had told you he had everything planned out and the guys were helping him out with the date. You are now sitting at the table waiting for riven to show up. You had dressed nicely for this date because you are so happy to finally spend some time with riven.

Y/n " maybe he running a bit late.... yeah he will be here in no time"

Waiter " miss are you ready to order for you and your guest"

Y/n " not not yet I'm going to get for him to show up"

Waiter " okay here are some more bread miss"

Y/n " thank you" the waiter soon leave and now you are still waiting for riven to show up, and he has yet to show his face .

Ten minutes later

Y/n " maybe something happen"

Twenty minutes

Y/n " okay I'm will give him a few more minutes.... I love him and he loves me back"

Half an hour later

Y/n " he is not coming is he" you had been waiting there for while and you started to think he was never going, to show up to the date. You had soon order yourself some food to go and when yo7 order was done you took, it back to your do,t to eat. You could feel tears falling down you faces riven had let you down for other time, and it seemed like her didn't care to even text or call you saying he could not make it.

Y/n " let me call him and see if he is okay ....maybe something bad happened to him"

Phone conversation

Riven " hello ....."

Y/n " oh hey riven i was wondering...."

Riven " helol you had reach my phone if I haven't picked up to answer that means I have better things to do, so leave a message and I might call you back bye"

End of phone conversation

You soon end the call not even leaving a voice mail you could feel your love for riven going away, you wanted to keep on loving him but dose he love you back. You soon get back to your school and walk into your dorm tears falling down your face. Your phone started ring and you pick it up hoping at it was riven seeing that you had called and wanted to make it up to you.

Y/n " hello"

Sky " hey babe how did the date with riven go"

Y/n " oh hey sky well it went .... it didn't happen he didn't show up hey it okay it not like I was so happy to finally see him again and talk with him"

Sky " babe we....."

Y/n " sky I'm just going to eat dinner and go to bed I was so stupid to think, he was even going to show up" you hang up the phone before riven could say anything else. After you ate dinner you looked at your dresser and saw some pictures of you and the guys. You soon took the pictures of you and riven off the dresser and placed them into small box in own if drawers.

Y/n " do you even love me" you soon place the last picture in the box and soon close the drawer and go to bed crying, you had been feeling unloved by riven and started to think if he was one of your mr rights and maybe he wasn't after all.

Red fountain

Sky " you jerk you promised to show up and you didn't"

Riven " I know okay I had more important things to do"

Bardon " what about y/n she not important to you anymore"

Riven " she is important but ....not that much anymore okay"

Hella " you have to tell her the truth or we will"

Riven " I don't care"

The next day

Riven had texted you asking you to meet him at the park he had something important to tell you, and you were some happy to finally hear from him. So you had gotten up and gotten dressed later on left your dorm and went to the park to see riven.

Y/n " riven"

Riven " oh hey"

Y/n " I'm so happy to see you I ..... miss seeing and speaking with you"

Riven " we need to talk y/n now it's important"

Y/n " okay"

Riven " it over y/n I'm ended it between us okay .... I found someone else that makes me more happy than you have and she a better girl than you will never be" hearing riven say that broke you heart you wanted to say something to him, hoping to change his mind.

Riven " I have been dating her for a few months and that why I'm not with you on group dates or single dates, I have been with her and now I'm ending my worthless relationship with you"

Y/n " ......."

Riven " I have to go I'm meeting with her right now I have a date with her I'm don't want to miss ..... so bye y/n and one more things you even call me I blocked you" riven soon walked away and you soon saw grab the hand of some thin blonde girl, he whispered something to her and they soon looked at you and started laughing and walked away hand it hand. Riven has showed the girl more love then he ever showed you when you were with him, and it broke your heart even more.

You ran back to your dorm crying and you soon back you could see the guys your call your phone, but you didn't want to answer them. You sat on you bed crying you love or loved riven so much hoping one day that he will show you his truth romantic side but it was never going to happen.