Mori x chubby reader

You were the daughter of a wedding dress Designer and jewelry makers as well. You were going to ouran Academy due to how rich your mother was and how well know she was as well. You were sitting in the host drinking tea with honey , you have been best friends with all the hosts in the club for a long time. You are very close to mori and spent a lot of your free time with him after school and during school.

Honey " so y/n Chan do you like mori "

Y/n " oh yes I like mori ...... "

Honey " I mean more then a friend "

Y/n " umm... yes "

Honey " that wonderful ..... "

Y/n " honey mori might not like me back that way and why would he like a girl like me "

Honey " y/n Chan don't think of yourself like that , I know mori will feel that same way "

Y/n " I hope but he has been hanging with the French model "

Kyoya " you mean miss Luna " you looked up from you cup of tea and say Kyoya stand right there that the table. He was holding his notebook and writing something down.

Y/n "hello Kyoya "

Kyoya "good evening y/n ... so it true that you like mori "

Y/n "how do you ..... "

Kyoya " I was the first to know y/n "

Y/n "you are alway are "

Kyoya " honey right y/n "

Y/n " I hope so " you took a other sip of you tea while both honey and Kyoya looked that you , soon Tamaki came over to the table holding a pink rose.

Tamaki " hello princess "

Y/n "hi Tamaki "

Tamaki " this rose it for you ... so you and mori "

Y/n " ahhh " you placed you tea cup down on the table and placed your faces in your hands.

Tamaki " you two will be perfect together "

Y/n " what about Luna "

Tamaki " what about her "

Y/n " she a model and I'm not mori needs better then me "

Tamaki " don't say that " you heard giggling climbing from behind you making you turn you head around, you saw modi and Luna sitting on the couch. Soon Luna kissed mori on the check and got up from the couch and walked away out of the music room. You tuned back to honey before mori saw you looking that him giving away your crush on him.

Tamaki "mori have you heard the wonder news y/n here has a boyfriend "

Y/n " Tamaki what .... "

Honey "oh yes y/n Chan has been telling me about him right y/n Chan " you looked that honey and Tamaki while Kyoya just stood there.

Y/n "ummm "

Kyoya " oh yes his name is Ryan Hans the son of airline owner "

Y/n " yes that true " you liked that mori who looked upset about the news you and the guys have told him , about you fake boyfriend.

Mori " wow "

Y/n " oh I have to be going Ryan is giving me a ride home he had debate club ... well bye everyone " you got up from your seat and waved goodbye to everyone, soon you were that the door and open it and walked out quickly. As you began to walk down the hallway you heart raced due to mori reaction did he love you or not. Soon you were not side of the school wait for you driver to pick you up. Soon you heard footsteps running towards you from behind and you turned around and saw mori. Soon mori was standing in front of you breath hard in and out from running all the way to you.

Y/n "mori "

Mori " so where Ryan "

Y/n " he still getting out of debate club "

Mori " oh then I will wait for you until he comes "

Y/n "mori you don't have to do that go back to the music room I will be fine " soon your driver pulled up making you walk over to the car quickly. The diver opened the door for you got inside quickly hooch mori nor say anything to you.

Diver "miss I have a message from mrs Ryan that he has to stay over time but will call you later tonight "

Y/n "oh thank you will see you tomorrow mori "

Mori " sure " as your car drove off from the school you did not notice the look of mori faces that was sadness knowing the girl of his dream loved someone else.

Part 2 soon