Alpha shiro x omega chubby reader

You are the mate to the alpha shiro, but you also thought it was a big mistake. Due to you being a chubby omega girl, you thought shiro only loved you out of guilty. Soon some girls started to tell you, at shiro should have a different girl as his mate. You had been avoiding shiro for a while, you even stoped picking up his phone calls. He had even texted you a few times asking how you were and what have you been up to. You had only two best friends to talk about this whole issue, which were Keith and lance. Keith was gone on training mission with shiro, being his second in command. Lance was a omega like you and he was even Keith mate as well.

Lance " so have you talked to shiro yet " you are sitting in the living of your house with lance .

Y/n " no he called the house a few times, he seemed to be hurt and worried in the voicemail he left me "

Lance " well Keith had called and said shiro, has been worried sick about you "

Y/n " I just don't know what to do "

Lance " you know he loves you to death and will die for you "

Y/n " ......."

Lance " y/n when you married shiro two years ago, he had a bright smile on his face he kept his eyes glued onto you the whole time "

Y/n " I just want to be the perfect mate to him "

Lance " you are prefect to him " just then front door opened and in came walking shiro and Keith.

Shiro " hey honey and lance "

Y/n " hi "

Lance " well me and Keith will be leaving you two talk " soon Keith and lance left the house, leaving you two alone.

Y/n " so how was ....."

Shiro " did I do something wrong my love "

Y/n" what do you mean shiro "

Shiro "'why have you been avoiding me and not answering me when i text or call "

Y/n " I been busy "

Shiro " busy listening to all that hate from those girls have you "

Y/n " ......."

Shiro " my sweet y/n don't listen to what they have to say I love you for you and nothing else... you make me happy "

Y/n " oh shiro I'm so ....."

Shiro " shh it okay hey why don't I spend the, rest of the day showing you how much I love and care for you "

Y/n " sure you can "

Shiro " I love that sound of that " shiro picked you up bridle style and stayed walking upstairs with you, he kissed your neck while do it making you blush. You knew what he was up to and you were not going to stop him, when he was like this.

Y/n " I love you "

Shiro " I love you more "