Yandere twin punks x chubby nerd reader

You were the chubby nerd of your school the only best friends you had were the Weston twins who were also the punks of the school. They have been your friends since first grade and they were really overprotective of you and did not like it when you were being bullied by other kids in school. James was the one with the raven-colored hair and jack was the one with the white hair. You were hanging out with James and jack after school that a well knows cafe.

Y/n " I have something to tell you two "

Jack " ok we also have to tell you something too Y/n "

Y/n " one what do you have to tell me "

James " no you go first we can wait "

Y/n " ok so do you chad from our world lit classes"

Jack " yeah what about him "

Y/n " well he asked me out on a date this weekend and I said yes " jack and James looked that you with shock and soon looked that you.

James " well that cool love "

Y/n " so what did you guys have to tell me "jack was thinking fast and came up with a lie to tell you.

Jack " umm we got a cool job that this record store that the mall "

Y/n " that cool I'm so happy for you two "

James " thanks love "

The next day that school with the twins

The twins were skipping class once again and were smoking in the courtyard when they herd a well know voice. The voice was chad and he was talking with one of his pals.

Chad " so I'm going to ask y/n to be my girl "

Chad pal "well-done dude you had a crush on her for the longest time "

Chad " I just hope those two punks of hers don't get in the way "

Chad pal " I really don't know what she sees in them but everyone knows they have a crazy obsession for her "

Chad " I think I might tell her how crazy her two punks are " both of the twins were now pissed off because chad was going to take you away forever from them. They would not have that because you belonged to them and no one could take you away from them. If anyone tries to they will have to get taken care of for good.

You were waiting for the twins to show up school had just ended. You were waiting at the front gate of the school. You soon saw them walking over to you. You noticed that James was carrying and medium-size pink boxes in his hand making you wonder what was in the box. Soon the twins were standing in front of you smiling that you but their smiles seem creepy and uncomfortable.

Y/n " guys are you ok "

Jack " oh yes we are y/n we have a gift for you "

Y/n " ok what this it "James passed you the medium size pink box and you opened it slowly and soon the top was off. That when you saw something horrible and gross it was a human heart. You drop the boys fast and scream and looked that jack and James who was still smiling creepily that you.

James " do you love it dear "

Y/n " what did ......"

Jack " oh y/n we killed chad and took out his heart and decided to give to you as a present "

Y/n " no please no "

James " is going to be ok now y/n because now you have guys and you don't need chad anymore "

Y/n " ......."

Jack " everything is going to be ok love " jack walked over to you and hugged you tightly making you panic and you began to push him away. No luck you start to feel the light head and your eyes began to close slowly and soon you passed out. You felt someone picking you up and carrying you in your arms four hours later the cops were called to the school after someone found chad body. Then you were bought up missing and soon the cops had to find a killer and kidnapper think you show the killer and he had taken you and has you. A teacher had told the cops jack and James were missing as well and some of the students and teachers thought it was the twins. But the cops did not believe the rumors of the twin's action to you and thought it was someone else. Only if the cops listen to your classmates and teacher they would have been able to save you faster.