Kaname x wife chubby reader x zero

you are the shared vampire wife of Kaname and zero which has its ups and downs. Kaname and zero were your best friends and soon became your lovers after years of being just friends. You soon had given each one of them a son, your son's names are Sora and Tadashi. 

y/n " boys where are you two" you are walking in the background trying to find your sons, who had gone outside many hours ago to play due it been a cloudy and foggy day. You soon saw a small shoe drop right in front of you, and you soon look up to see you two sons sitting in a tree smiling. 

sora " hey mama" 

y/n " hey sweethearts you know I don't like when you climb the tree when it foggy the mist must the tree branch wet and unsafe" 

Tadashi " okay mommy we are coming down" 

y/n " be careful my dears" soon sora and Tadashi come down from the tree and you give sore his missing shoes, and he put it back on fast. 

y/n" hey why don't we go inside and have some tea and cakes" 

sora " yeah cakes" you soon take your kids inside fast and that when it started raining fast and hard. 

Tadashi " mommy what about dads" 

y/n " they will be home soon they are with the council right now sweeties, they will be back when the rain stops" 

sora " can we save them some cake" 

y/n" sure loves" 

three hours later 

the boys had fallen asleep and you went back to your reading soon enough you hear the door open. 

???? " we are home" you get up from your seat and walk over to the front door to see zero and Kaname taking off their raincoats. 

y/n " welcome home dears" 

zero" we are happy to be back home and away from all the boring council meetings" 

Tadashi " being home with you and the boys make everything all better" Kaname pulls you closer to him and kisses you on the lips. Soon zero takes you away from Kaname and gives you a kiss on the lips as well. 

Kaname " where are the boys" 

y/n " fast asleep they wanted to stay up to see you, but they soon ended up falling asleep" 

zero" well maybe when they wake up we can have some father and sons time" 

y/n " oh so what do these father and sons events like"

Kaname" we just take them to some lesson of how to control their vampire powers" 

y/n " good that seems fun" 

zero " yeah it this we have even started to teach them to hunt" you look at zero fast hoping your husbands have not teaching your sons to attack people yet. 

Kaname" it just small animals " 

y/n " that good" 

????? " dads" soon you see your sons run over to their fathers and hug them tightly. 

sora " can we go hunting later on tonight" 

zero " sure kiddo we can" 

y/n " what I'm going to do with all four of you" you smile at your husbands and son as they came up with their hunting plans for tonight.