Male demon x chubby witch reader

Many years ago there was a lonely chubby witch that wish to have company in her life and long time friend. So you used and spell you had learned as a kid and got what she did and said the word for the spell. Once the words were spoken a grey fog came out no where and gave her wish. She soon saw it was a demon which the spell have given her as a friend, but it was not a female it was a male.

Children "what was the demon name "

Y/n "Greyson "

Children " what happened next between the which and the demon "

Y/n " well let me tell you "

The demon had vowed to stay loyal to the witch and be her friend, soon the friendships became something else. Soon the witch and demon feel in love. Soon their happiness will be taken away by and jealous wizard , who want the witch as a prize and not out of love. So the wizard kidnapped the witch and locked away the demon in a cage far away.

Children " no "

Y/n " shh it not over yet "

The demon soon broke free and rush to save the love of his life from danger and evil. The wizard and demon battle that the end the demon won. He freed the witch and took her somewhere danger will not touch them every again. They made a life in a new town , where no one knew they were. Soon the demon and witch had children of their own and soon were happy.

Children " mommy why dose daddy tell a different story from who you meet "

Y/n " oh he dose "

Children " yes he says .... "

Greyson " I'm home what are you all doing

Children " daddy mommy tell us how you two meet "

Greyson " oh this story "

Y/n " oh yes my love and the kids said you told them and other story of how we meet I love to hear it "

Greyson " well ummm "

Children " please daddy "

Greyson " your mommy might kill me after she hear my story "

Children " well that your issue daddy tell us please "

Greyson " sure well here we go " Greyson says down next you on the couch while the children sat on their pillows.