Pharoah atem x chuuby best friend reader

You are the best friend of the pharaoh Atem, you had been friends since birth. He was very overprotective of you when other bullied you for your weight. For some reason unknown to him, you and began to avoiding him. It all stated when couple noble girls told you to stay away or else. You thought nothing of it until you had gotten beaten up by one of girls brother and his friends. So after that you did your best to stay away from Atem, after one of the guys said he will hurt Atem in the next horse race.

One morning you are hanging out in the garden of your house trying to find some peace. Due to massagers from the castle keep, on going to your father horses asking for you. Your father had know what had taken place, he had told them you were sick.

Y/n " ahh I can't keep this up forever "

Servant " my lady pharaoh Atem is here "

Y/n " okay " soon Atem walking in front of the servant who soon bowed and walked away.

Atem " there you are I been worried sick about you "

Y/n" ....." you look at the ground not even making eye contact with Atem.

Atem " I came to see you today "

Y/n " thank you "

Atem " hey how are you feeling "

Y/n " okay " you are still looking at the ground not, paying attention to the hurt pharaoh. Who had been worried sick for his best friend.

Atem " did I do something wrong y/n I never get to see you anymore or even talk with you "

Y/n " I just been busy "

Atem " with what avoiding me"

Y/n " no " you soon face Atem to see a broken prince, who had been doing everything to get you to talk with him.

Atem " the tell me what I had done so I can, make you happy "

Y/n " Atem "

Atem " ........"

Y/n " I think I'm not the right person for you to call a friend anymore "

Atem " what do you mean, you mean the world to me "

Y/n " ......."

Atem " don't you know how much I love you "

Y/n " you love me "

Atem " yes for the longest time, but I was in fear of you thinking of me as a friend "

Y/n " Atem what I'm going to do with you "

Atem " give me a chance to prove my love to you, make you feel happy "

Y/n " I hope you can " after that day Atem did not waste time show you how, much he loved you. He had found out from his guards at the person who had messed with you.