Male vampire x chubby vampire reader

You had married a Nobel vampire after your father had arranged or for you once you were born. The Nobel vampire you married was name Damian he was also very handsome as well. Many young vampire girl want to be his wife but you got him and not everyone was happy for you. One evening you were walking around the mansion alone because Damian had to leave to go over some vampire console business.

Vampire mansion

Vampire mansion

Your dress

You felt a little bit uncomfortable in the dress you were wearing because it meant you feel horrible about your body. That also got you to start thinking Damian did not love you body shape and only married you to keep the promise to your father.

Y/n " why did he even marry me " soon your vampire bat name Luna that your give as a present from Damian when you first meet him.

Luna " what wrong y/n you look like and vampire without her favorite coffin "

Y/n " I just have been thinking about me and Damian marriage "

Luna " what wrong in your guys marriage every thing seems fine "

Y/n " I just I get this feeling that he dose not want to be with me and wants some other vampire girl "

Luna " oh y/n he loves you and will never want anyone else "

Y/n " I hope that true because there rumors flying around that I have heard that he been with Elizabeth for many hours "

Luna " I have followed him a couple times and saw him ......"

Y/n " Luna saw him do what "

Luna " oh dear I don't want to hurt your feels and ...... "

Y/n "Luna please tell me " soon a older vampire bag flew into the room fast and soon was beside you and you could tell it was your fathers bat hades.

Luna " what the matter hades "

Hades "y/n your father wants you to return home now and not to have a word with Damian "

Y/n " what wrong hades "

Hades "I can't tell you now we have to leave now "

Y/n " sure " you turned yourself into a dark cloud and flew out of the house fast with Luna son hades following. Soon you had returned to your childhood mansion you walked inside to see your father walking around the living room angry.,

Y/n " father "

Y/n father " y/n my sweet daughter I have something to tell you "

Y/n " what wrong father "

Y/n father " there have been some witness saying that have saw your husband with Elizabeth taking alone and whispering "

Y/n " no "

Y/n father " dear I think your marriage with Damian will be over ruled by the console and you will have the chance to remarry but for Damian no "

Y/n " this there anything else going on with Damian and Elizabeth "

Y/n father "nothing that I know of "

Y/n " ........." you had fallen to the floor and began to cry and scream you father hugged you tightly and soon Damian walked into the living room.

Damian "dear I can explain the rumors are ...... "

Y/n "get out Damian get out now "

Damian "no dear let me explain please I love you "

Y/n father " Damian get out of my house and leave my daughter alone "

Damian "sir please let me explain my actions I did nothing with ...... "

Y/n father " Damian leave "

Damian " please y/n listen to me "

Y/n "no you listen to me Damian if you never want to marry me you could of said no and one more big things I'm pregnant with your child I was going to tell everyone soon "

Damon " your pregnant I'm ..... "

Y/n "go away Damian please "

Damian " what about our child "

Y/n " the child will never know about you now leave or else "

Damian " as you wish " Damian walked out of the house fast tears in his eyes to father held you tightly.

There will be a part 2

Do you think Damian is really in love with the reader and will he win her back.

Will the reader forgive Damian and get back with him and let him be in the child life.