Yandere emperors x chubby empress

Left side row - Tadashi, Shiro. And sora
Middle row - Kaname, Shang
Right row- Lin, li, and Karo

This is not related to the one in my chubby reader books, this one is very different from this one.

you have been locked away in a new part of the palace that your eight husbands had made to keep, you away from anyone who could hurt you. Deep down you really knew what it was made for, it was made to keep you from trying to escape or getting saved by your father and brothers. a lot of people knew that your husbands are very obsessed and possessive over you, and kept you locked away from everyone else. leading many kingdoms to think your father had married you off to evil peoples.

y/n " please Tadashi just let me out for a few moments alone"

Tadashi " we been over this many times before y/n no. the world outside is crazy and dangerous"

y/n " I will be safe I promise"

Tadashi " I said no now go hang out in the garden we had built for you, or maybe visit the bathroom for a nice warm bath"

y/n " yes my love" Tadashi soon left you alone and locked the door leading out to your prison, so that you will not leave the room or escape.

y/n" where have the nice and gentle eight men I knew before have gone"

two hours later

you are hanging out in the garden praying that everything will go back to normal and if not hoping it did not end in death. soon enough Shiro and Sora came into the garden carrying a tray of your favorite foods.

Shiro " Tadashi said you have been upset this morning, and we had your favorite foods made to make you happy"

y/n" thank you"

Sora" we know you want to leave but you can't love maybe soon if the time is right"

y/n" yes my loves"

Shiro" good now make sure to never ask that question again, or we can't promise that it will end well for you"

y/n" yes my loves"

Sora " well now the covered let's eat this food and forget what happened this morning"

y/n " yes" after eating for a while soon Shiro and sora leave you alone, everything is now calm. you soon get tried and walked away from the garden to another part of the palace that, you were allowed to visit.

kaname " hello my beloved " you were walking down the hallway when you ran straight into Kaname.

y/n " hello dear"

Kaname " I went to see you in the garden but I was told by the guards you had left"

y/n " oh yes I had got bored and decided to wonder around a bit"

Shang " you know you should not be walking around here alone, someone could have hurt you love" Shang soon walked from behind Kaname and was now looking straight at you with a grin on his face.

y/n" I know I just wanted to be alone for a while"

Shang " sure but next time tell someone where you are going "

y/n" yes my loves" after that moment you were finally alone and you had a secret tunnel at you were going to use as a play to finally escape.

lin " where do you think you are going" you stopped in your tracks and looked up to see lin, li, and Karo looking straight at you.

li " if you are going to see where this tunnel leads to, it just leads to the garden we blocked out the other exits of this tunnel"

Karo " you were not trying to leave were you love"

y/n" no I would never do that my loves"

lin " well then let's get you back to your chambers it getting dark and we don't, want you to stay out in the cold" soon lin grabbed you by your hand and dragged you back to your chambers, where you had been left to and not allowed to leave for a the rest of the night. All your husbands visited when it was time for dinner or sleep but nothing else.