Brother optimism x femme reader x brother megaton

I'm sorry but I had to republish this story after some problems that were happing on my MacBook. 

let's just say you're older brother are very overprotective of you and limit the time you can, talk with anyone who not them or any of their teammates. You love your brothers but you hated when they never let you go anywhere alone.

Rachet " where do you think you are going youngling" you had been caught trying to seek off base by rachet.

y/n " to see a friend rachet at all"

Rachet " you are going to see the mech sky-knight"

y/n " well yes he asked me if I wanted to hang out today if I was free and I said yes"

Rachet " you know your brothers are going to hate this plan of yours"

y/n" I know but I just want to show them not all mechs are bad friends for me"

Rachet " okay be safe youngsters and have a good time"

y/n " thank you rachet" you hugged and rachet and soon walked away, you are happy to hang out with your friend.

Back at Base

Megaton " where is y/n she up by now"

Optimism " I don't know she was not in her chambers"

Rachet " she out with a friend" 

bulkhead" me and Breakdown  saw her walking off base early today" 

breakdown" later on sky-knight showed up... so I'm guessing she is hanging out with him" 

Optimism " why did she....." 

Rachet " prime and megaton I know you love your sister and will do anything, for her but she needs her space" 

Megaton " she...." 

Rachet " no buts you two or any of you young mechs I know you two promised to take care of her, after your guy's sire had dead but now we have to all take a step back and let her grown-up" 

Optimism " we know rachet but we don't want her to get her heartbroken" 

Rachet " when she dose we will all be there for her, but now we have to learn to let her go" 

Megaton " I hate to say it but we have to watch her grown up, and fall in love" 

bulkhead " no matter what happens you two will always be the love the loved and cared for her first" 

Optimism " we know" 

breakdown " she back and she with sky-knight" all the mechs looked at the window straight at you and sky-knight, they could tell something had sparked between you two. Your brothers started to smile because they are happy, at you have found someone else that makes you happy. after a while you came into the room and soon saw everyone looking straight at you with a smile on their faces. 

Optimism " tell sky-knight if he messes up he a dead mech" 

y/n " I did" 

Megaton " we are happy for you baby sister" 

y/n " thank you" you hugged your brother tightly knowing that they are starting to understand you even more, but you hope they will learn to like skyknight and go easy on him.