Yandere latio x Chubby vampire reader

You were a family friend of the Sakamaki family and you grew up with all the sons and development a great friendship with them all. You were more close or Latio and ayato and spent most of your free time hanging out with them if the other brothers were busy. One night you were walking down the school hallway in your free time, all the others were busy with classes leaving you alone. Soon out of nowhere you felt someone bit into your neck making you jump up in fear. You soon turned around to see ayato smirking that you while wiping off his lips as well making you mad that him.

Y/n " ayato you promise to stop doing that to me "

Ayato " sorry y/n but your blood tastes so good for a female vampire "

Y/n " ah ayato what I'm going to do with you "

Ayato " let me finish up my job "

Y/n "nice try ayato " soon you saw ayato getting pushed to the floor hard and fast making you worry and wonder. You were running to go check on ayato when someone stopped you and that was latio,

Y/n " latio can you help me with ayato "

Latio " ..... "

Y/n " latio " you soon got ayato and helped him up to his feet and looked back at latio who looked pissed off about something.

Latio " pancake why don't you come to hang out with me and leave this fool " latio points that ayato while his out hand was held out to you.

Ayato " she was talking with me before you showed up "

Y/n " both of you claim down and let talk about this please " both men looked that you and soon looked that each other.

Ayato " fine "

Latio " anything for you pancake "

Y/n " good now latio what the matter "

Latio " oh yes a little fool getting in my way of someone I love "

Y/n " oh okay hey you talked to this person you love "

Latio " a few times "

Y/n " well that good " just then you saw ayato get stabbed by and knife that was being held my latio making you scream in fear.

Y/n "latio stop "

Latio " I'm sorry y/n I can't " just the ayato grabbed you by the waist and pulled you close to him and soon you before disappeared. Soon you were standing in the living of the Sakamaki household you helped ayato to the couch and patched him up.

Y/n " what going on with latio "

Ayato " I have been meaning to tell you he has grown and obsessed about you "

Y/n " what "

Ayato " yes I and the others have tried to stop him but he allows boss crazy and hurts us "

Y/n "oh dear " soon there was banging coming from hue front door and ayato jumped up from the couch.

Ayato " y/n make a run for it I will deal with latio and come find you a bit later "

Y/n " but ayato "

Latio " let me in now don't you dare touch my pancake you fool she mine all min "

Ayato " run now "you nodded that ayato requests and began running down the hallway and you hide in a master bedroom for a while. You decided to hide in the closet and locked the bedroom door along with the closet door as well. Soon you heard banging once again making you panic in fear hoping this will end shortly.

Latio " pancake let me in I just want to love you "

Y/n " ..... "

Latio "pancake I'm coming in " soon yeh bedroom flew open and hit the wall hard making you jump up in fear.

Latio "pancake where are you coming out where ever you are "

Y/n "..... "

Latio " are you hiding under the bed ... no maybe the closet " soon the closet flew off it rim and you saw Latio standing over you bloody.

Latio " there you are my love "