Prince cadence x slightly chubby unicorn reader happy part 2

You have been dating prince Cadence for over three years, all your friends and family are happy for you. One day prince Cadence and shining armor, had went into town to deal with something. Shining armor sister princess twilight came, to the kingdom to spend some time with you. You and her had been best friends for many years, and you are very happy to see her.

Twilight " I glad I get to spend so time with you, without the guys tagging along" you and twilight are taking a walk in the castle gardens.

Y/n " well I can agree on that"

Twilight" I was happy when I heard the end of you, and prince Cadence starting a romantic relationship"

Y/n " well it seems like a lot of people are surprised and happy as well"

Twilight " shining kept on saying he was not surprised the you and Cadence become and item"

Y/n " oh shinning armor he will never change"

Twilight " is it me or those to seem like more royal guards have, been added to the castle grounds"

Y/n " well yes they have shining had mentioned it, as an update for security of everyone in the kingdom"

Twilight " oh well that my brother always finding away to protect the ones he love the most"

Y/n " I always remember when I walk in here the first time i meet you, and it was the time when shining was trying to clam you down"

Twilight " of yes after I had failed a spell in class and thought, I was going to fail the class but with your help I was able to pass"

Y/n " yes oh do you remember when shining armor and Cadence tried to prank us, with the gosht magic trick" soon enough you and twilight began to laugh, remember how much trouble both stallions go in after.

Twilight " oh yes hey I have something to show you follow me" you follow twilight into this hidden part of the castle garden. You see Cadence standing there with shining armor, soon Cadence walk up to you. Making twilight walk over to where her brother is standing.

Y/n " Cadence what going on"

Prince Cadence " well y/n I have a important question to ask you"

Y/n " okay what the question" Cadence use his magic to float a small black box in front of you, the box soon open showing a ring.

Prince Cadence " y/n will do me the favor and marry me"

Y/n " yes" soon after you had said that cadence kissed you on the lips, and hugged your tightly. While shining armor and twilight stood there smiling and clapping.