Birthday Beginnings

A weird and more light hearted fic for something different!  Hope you enjoy it! 

1974  McVie house

"I'm so glad we finally won back the rights to our band name and found this duo!" Mick smiled puffing on a joint.

"So we fucking should have its, our band!" John exclaimed "We needed a new guitarist too, the Fleetwood Mac curse, only us three always remain!" 

"Now Chris, remember if you don't like this girl, we wont take them into the band, your our queen!" Mick smiled, looking at her.

"Thank you, flatterer!" She laughed "I'm sure it will be fine, everything will work out! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift!" Christine smiled, sipping her glass of whiskey as she sat on the maroon sofa "New beginnings!" 

"Fleetwood Mac is back!" Grinned Mick "Sorry we're so happy about the winning the rights to our own name and finding new folk, we were forgetting of your birthday!" Mick smiled.

Christine shrugged and chuckled "Mick it's only another birthday, another year older and wiser! I'm too happy as well, that asshole Cliffard Davis, tried to fuck us all over, using other people and claiming they were us, on tour!" Christine shook her head, still annoyed about that whole fiasco. 

"I never trusted that prick!" John stated shaking his head and sitting beside Christine.

"Well here's to the future, a new beginning, Jenny and I have also sorted ourselves out!" Mick smiled raising his glass.

"Thats good, I'm suprised!" John quipped.

"Were having a monogamous marriage, we're married but we're free to see other people!" Mick grinned.

"Thats hardly a marriage, are you happy with her shagging other guys?" John asked, rasing his eyebrows.

Mick shrugged "She was any way, at least I can openely see other people now, ticket to freedom and the girls still have their parents together!" Mick grinned, he wasnt still happy about Jenny flaunting her affiars so openly, but he tried to let it go, what else could he too, he had never been the brooding type, he just took whatever happened in his stride and tried to move on.

"I'm still trying to get over Martin and Christine!" John laughed.

Christine flicked him the finger "We never fucked, we didnt even kiss, people can get along without being sexually intimate!" Christine rolled her eyes and lit a cigarette "Martin and I were just friends, kindred spirits that understood one another!" 

Mick sat beside her laughing, he had a bit too much coke, they all had and the whole house smelt like marijuana and cigarettes.

"Lets play spin the bottle!" Mick joked.

"Us three, so you want to kiss John and I?" Christine smirked.

"You's are both good looking and we've all known eachtoher long enough!" Mick smiled.

John just laughed at them "Mick must want to be experimental now  he's into free love, a new age hippy now are you?"

"You boys are bonkers!" Christine grinned "Refill our glasses Mick, do it for the birthday girl?" Christine smiled.

"I could fill something else up for you!" Mick grinned.

"Woah, now, now Micky!" Christine laughed "That sounds lewd!" 

"It was meant to!" Mick winked.

"I'm jealous Mick, don't I look as appealing as Christine?" John teased, faking a sad face.

"John, you are handsome and sexy too with that shyness of yours, its cute!" Mick smiled, refilling their glasses.

"This is getting interested, are you boys going to kiss?" Christine grinned. 

"Do you want us too?" John smirked, wrapping his arm around his wife.

"I don't mind, as Mick said, we all love each other!" Christine giggled, the alcohol had began kicking in more.

"Nearly empty, an empty bottle for spin the bottle!"  Mick grinned. 

"Truth or dare is way more fun, when I was in art school my friends and I played it one night, it was mad!" Christine reminisced laughing.

"Do tell!" Mick ushered "Was it all girls?" He looked at her intrigued, handing them all their refilled glassing and sitting beside her.  

"Yeh, I want to know now, come on Chris!" John smiled.

"Well it was three of us, me and my two friends Patricia and Monica!"

"Did you's fuck?" Mick asked blunty.

"You can keep on guessing Mick!" Christine winked playfully.

"Are you bisexual, I thought you were eyeing off my Playboy magainzie when you just pretended you'd found it!" John exclaimed.

Christine smiled wryly at him, enjoying tormenting them "Come on women are sexy!"

"Oh my god, I knew you sometimes checked out women, you checked out that groupie that Peter fucked that time!"

"Come on who didn't!" Christine chuckled.

"My wifey has a naughty side clearly!" John laughed, rubbing her back.

"So are you into girls?" Mick asked.

"Are you into guys?" Christine smiled.

"I don't really view them differently, its more the person's personality, their soul!" Mick shrugged.

"So you are both a little bi?" John grinned.

"If we were?" Mick asked.

"Yeh Johnny, if we were?" Christine quipped, her blue eyes sparkling at her husband. 

"Well I think its wonderful and very sexy!" John smiled at them both "I have a wife that could look at Playboy magazines with me!" 

Christine laughed and hit his arm "Maybe I was fucking myself when I looked at it!" She teased.

"Come on, you'll get John's cock hard, if you's run off to shag, I'd be left all alone!" Mick whined.

"Come on wifey, spill the gossip on yourself!" John hassled, playfully shaking her arm.

"Watch my drink!" She laughed steadying her glass.

They continued drinking, laughing and smoking pot "I scored soemthing good today, really good quality coke!" smirked Mick, pulling a small bag from his pocket and showing it to John and Christine.

"Should we really?" questioned John smiling and trying to sound hesitant.

"It's Chris's birthday, we just won the rights to our name and have a new future mapped out, whats the worst that can happen?"