Connecting

The hours ticked on by and Mick, John and Jenny got better aquainted with Stevie and Lindsey. They were all getting along well, passing joints back and forwards and having a few toots of cocaine every now and again.

Jenny remained as sober as she could because she had to be responsible and care for Christine such as keep track of the pills she was prescribed and feed her throughout the night if she was too sick to function again.

"So how long will it take for Christine to be better?" Lindsey asked, ashing his ciggarette in the marble ashtray and glancing at Mick, Jenny and John who sat across the coffee table from him and Stevie . 

"Not sure, Jen?" Mick shrugged after snoring a line of cocaine.

"Its hard to tell, but in each week she should feel a little better!" Jenny smiled, sipping her glass of bittersweet merlot.

"How sick is she?" Lindsey queried "She is gonna be ok?"

"In time she will be, just woman stuff!" Jenny smiled and Lindsey cringed slightly.

 "I hope she gets better soon, I'd love to get to know her better!" Stevie smiled and Lindsey looked down at his drink, sniggering and she kicked his foot under the coffee table, knowing he was laughing thinking she wanted Christine.

"Ow!" He winced.

"You ok Buck?" John asked.

"Yeh, foot cramp!" Lindsey lied and Stevie held back a laugh.

"I hope Chris feels better soon too, she is really fun to drink with and hang around, I hate her being sick!" John sighed.

"She will be ok soon!" Mick smiled and squeezed John's thigh, smiling at him as Lindsey raised his eyebrows subtly.

"I will have to really cook some dinner soon!" Jenny chuckled, sipping her glass of wine "Chrissy will be hungry and you lot will all have the munchies, like I do!" 

 "I can help too, Linds and I get the munchies all the time!" Stevie giggled.

"You are my favourite thing to eat!" Lindsey grinned and Stevie blushed while everyone laughed and Mick clapped.

"Naughty Bucky!" He smirked and Stevie blushed more.

"You are making the poor girl shy!" Jenny chuckled "Sorry, the men can be so fruity when they are stoned!" 

"I know!" Stevie giggled.

"Well we are all gonna live together, so no need to be shy, us four share everything as it is, now we will be a bigger family, Fleetwood Mac keeps growing!" Mick smiled, winking at Stevie and Lindsey suggestivley, he was flirting with them, he couldnt help himself. He was much more confident after having Christine and John as his lovers and he had seen the way Lindsey was letting off a certain vibe too.

"It will be so much fun all living together!" Stevie giggled.

"I know, I hope you pair wont mind my daughters, they are well behaved!" Jenny smiled.

"I love kids, I am so excited to meet them!" Stevie squealed.

"We want to have some of our own once we are more settled, so the practice will be good!" Lindsey smiled.

"What are their names?" Stevie asked.

"Amy and Lucy and they love meeting new people, they get that from their Daddy!" Jenny smiled, resting her hand on Mick's shoulder.

"But they get their good looks from their pretty model Mummy!" Mick smiled and turned his head enough to kiss her face and make her giggle.

"You are making me blush!" Jenny laughed.

"Cute then!" Mick smiled.

"I wish Chris was out here!" John sighed, feeling bad in a way she was pregnant. He felt like a piece of him was missing.  As much as he wanted children and knew she did too, they had kind of given up, he was still worried she would loose the baby too, deep down he was already excited to meet the baby, it would be better for them all once she finished withdrawing.

"Chris will be better soon, I promise!" Jenny smiled and patted John's leg.

"Yes, it will be ok, she seems fun!" Lindsey smiled, unable to help himself from checking out Jenny in her mini dress too, her and Mick were both sexy to him and John and Christine were quite appealing too.

"She is wonderful, I love her so much!" John grinned proudly "I loved her since I first saw her with Chicken Shack!" He said with his eyes sparkling.

"Wow, I never knew she was a famr girl, did her family have a chicken farm?" Lindsey asked and Mick, Jenny and John started laughing.

"It was the band she was with before she joined the Mac!" Mick chuckled.

"Oh fuck!" Lindsey laughed "Steph and I were in a memorial band called Fritz and then we set off as a duo, we just started making plans for our second album so Stevie and I have some good songs to share, dont we angel!" He smiled and wrapped his arm around her, a little embarrased about his chicken mistake.

"I have a song about a witch, its one of my favourite songs!" Stevie grinned excitedly.

"Its very whimsical, this one believes in all that magical bulshit, like fairies, vampires and she thinks she is a witch too!" Lindsey teased and she smacked his leg playfully.

"Life is magical, who knows whats out there!" She smiled "And Linds, Rhiannon was real!" She poked her toungue at him and he quickly licked it, making her giggle loudly "Naughty!" She tutted.

"You like when I'm naughty, it gets you wet!" He whispered in her ear and she blushed and smiled.

"If you pair want too, you can fuck in front of us, we can vote how good you both are! These lounges have had threesomes happen on them, so you pair can get at it, while us three do!" Mick smirked.