Finding Out

Mick and Jenny were soon at the Mcvie house, he had narrowly avoided answering many questions about Christine's health and he was glad he wasn't going to be the one to inform Jenny of the pregnancy. He made small talk and jokes as they got out of the car and he let himself and Jenny into the house, Mick of course had his own house key and they were soon inside "Where are they?" Jenny asked glancing about the open plan living room and kitchen, she couldn't help recalling the vision of Christine, John and Mick having the threesome on that every lounge.

"Hopefully Christine hasn't killed John!" Mick laughed, closing and locking the door behind him.

"The kitchen is a mess, complete evidence of how sick poor Chris is, have you pair even been feeding her is she is starving?" Jenny sighed, hands on her hips as she worried about her friend.

"She couldn't keep any food down, I am hoping the ass thing helped and she hasn't thrown up while I was gone, other wise John was taking her to hospital, she should be this sick!" Mick stated, scratching his head.

"Did she get a diagnosis?" Jenny asked with more concern. 

"Hey Jen!" Mick smiled.

"Mick, are you still high?" She asked.

"Yes!" He chuckled loudly to distract her.

"Why don't you have some water or some food to sober up!" Jenny advised.

"Yes!" Mick nodded.

"Now what is wrong with her?" Jenny asked again, sensing Mick was hiding something, which worried her more.

"Who?" Mick asked vaguely.

"Forget it, where is Christine?" Jenny said shaking her head at him. 

"Probably in bed still, the new band members came over and the new girl walked in when John had his finger up Chris' ass, how humiliating, we'll probably never see them again!" Mick laughed.

"Just don't try and coerce them into an orgy!" Jenny chided, her voice full of sarcasm.

"Just because you got the offer, I still can't believe you fucked Christine, besides, sex if probably out of the question for Chris!"

"Why?"

"Oh I think I heard someone cough, just go up the hall, I need a cig!" Mick exclaimed, hurrying toward the back door. 

"More like a joint" Jenny muttered rolling her eyes and smirking at him "Do you want me to wait for you, since you are their lover!" She grinned.

"No, you go!" He smiled "I might clean up the kitchen after this!" He added, scared of her reaction when she found out about Christine's pregnancy.

"FIne weirdo!" Jenny chuckled, placing her handbag on the dining table, kicking off her red high heels and made her way up the hall, "Hey, Chris, John, can I come in?" She called out before getting too close to their bedroom.

"Fuck, she will kill me!" Christine muttered, eating her toast "And there is barely any fucking marmalade on this shit toast!"

"You cant taste the marmalade from all the maple syrup you made me pour on it, anyone think I was lubing your ass up!" He laughed.

"Maybe you should have when you shoved that stupid thing in me!" She snapped back, glaring as she took another bit of the toast.

"Chris, John?" Jenny called out louder, hearing annoyed mumbles.

Christine rolled her eyes as John smiled "Good she can get you on these pills!" He winked at his wife, hoping the pills would relax her, he suspected her moodiness was of course because of the unplanned baby she was carrying but also from the drug and alcohol withdrawals, he knew she had been using daily for years, sometimes worse than himself so she would naturally be struggling "Come in Jen!" He called back

Jenny walked into the room, shocked to see how unwell Christine looked, pale, her hair was messy, she was wearing no make up and appeared to have the shakes "Hey, Mick told me!" Jenny smiled softly walking over, wondering what was wrong with Christine, she wondered if she had overdosed or something and Mick was keeping it quiet.

"I'm sorry Jen!" Christine stated genuinely, gulping as she stared at her best friend who stared back confused.

"Thanks for coming over, none of this is Chris' fault, its mine, I was the one who was vague about protection, Chris and I didn't think this could happen, its all an accident and Chris needs you!" John quickly explained, standing up and taking Jenny's hands, feeling bad for Jenny now.

Jenny was confused and just thought he was stoned "I know none of its Christine's fault, people don't choose it!" She laughed, meaning a flu.

"Well you and Mick did with Amy and Lucy!" John replied.

"What?" Jenny queiried.

"Well didn't you plan having the girls with Mick or were they accidents like this one?" John stammered, glancing at Christine.

That's when Jenny realised "Chris is pregnant?" she said shocked.

"Yes, she is and she has been really sick and given a whole bag of pills to take!" John stated "Didn't Mick tell you that we got her pregnant?"

"We? You mean she doesn't know if its yours or Mick's?"

"Yeh, because we weren't always careful with the threesomes, you know Chris thought she was infertile, but now there is a baby in her belly, so yeh!" John gulped, looking down, silently cussing Mick, why hadn't Mick told her.

Christine looked at Jenny, nervous that she would loose her best friend "I'm sorry Jenny, I never planned this, I'm not pregnant anyway, the doctor lied and John and Mick are dumb and dumber!"

John interrupted "She's in denial, has been since I suspected she was knocked up!" John explained "She is scared of loosing the baby like our first one, she also doesnt want to quit the rock and roll living, Mick also got her stoned by accident and thats wearing off so she is snappy!"

Jenny nodded and walked over to the bed, sitting beside Christine, Christine was frowning and nervous "You hate me?" She whispered, tears building in her eyes "You want to hit me, call me a whore, you fucking hate me over this, don't you!" Christine exclaimed, a tear sliding down her cheek.