Secrets

*Sexual references* 

Christine smiled at John as she pulled the sheets up "I cant be naked if Jenny comes in, you should go out there!" Christine stated sitting a little bit "Even my ass is sore!" She whined.

"That's to be expected!" John laughed.

"Not that part I mean where you pair spanked me!" She giggled "Fucking hell that was a turn on though!" She winked.

"Your a wild one Christine!" John smirked "But hush up, your getting me hard again!" 

Christine poked her tongue out and swigged the vodka bottle "I'm just going to wear my dressing gown at there, wait for me!" She said.

"Just lay there, I'll just tell Jenny I fucked you all night and all morning, just leave out the part about Mick!" He teased.

"You will not dare!" Christine exclaimed "I don't want Jenny to know that, she will think I'm a prude who gets all sooky and sore from sex!"

"You are sure not a prude!"

"Well I was, we were never this experimental!" She laughed.

"Well you experimental now, you, Mick and me!" John laughed "I think you should rest for a little while though, you were fucked a lot!"

Christine ignored him, getting out of the bed, her entrances were sore and she couldn't help whimpering as she stood up, her legs pressed together, John quickly walked over, picking her up and placing her back on the bed "Now stay there or I just may have to tie you up!" He winked "I don't want my wife, pushing herself to walk around after a night and morning like these, you just had your birthday, now rest up, I'm sure next time will be wilder!" John smiled and left the room before she could reply.

"John Graham McVie!" She called out, the sinking into the mattress, actually glad he had placed her back on it, its like he always knew what she really wanted even if she denied it.  Mick did too, they both pushed her to the limits sexually knowing she wanted it with the look she gave, the smirk or a simple 'go on then' she felt wild and free, sure she was still sensitive but she was kind of proud of it too, especially how John was doting on her, maybe she liked to be a little submissive and living out all the things she had been too shy to ever admit she wanted to try in the sexual department.

Jenny didn't mind Mick having his arms wrapped around her waist, it felt like old times, she even didn't mind when he started kissing her neck.  Mick liked how she was smiling, he still felt high, stoned, drunk and aroused thinking of the time he had spent with his best friends all morning and all night, he felt truly free after admitting he liked John as much as he liked women. It was a wonderful feeling with him, knowing John and Christine, were both like him, focusing on the person and not the gender.   He soon nuzzled Jenny's neck.

"Oh Mick, I have missed this!!" She moaned, flipping a pancake hastily in the frying pan.

"But you said you wanted to move on?" Mick stated softly.

"I don't have a clue anymore, I' m just sorry I cheated with Bob, but he was the only one, the rest I made up to hurt you!" Jenny sighed, spinning around and looking up at Mick.

"Oh, we all make mistakes, who says what's right and wrong, you know we have an open marriage now, so I wont get jealous anymore and you shouldn't if I sleep with someone either!" Mick smiled, tucking her long hair behind her ear.

"Michael Fleetwood, you are the most easy going man I have ever met, let me kiss you!" Jenny cooed and soon they had locked lips.

John walked out and saw them snogging heatedly, he felt a wave of jealousy arise seeing Mick and Jenny, the same feeling as always, he worried Mick wouldn't want him again now jenny and Mick were making out, Jenny was running her hands up Mick's back, while pancakes burnt behind them.  John wondered if their kitchen and lounge room had some kind of sex inducing energy. Christine's mother had been a faith healer, John wondered if Christine was some kind of sex healer. He noticed Mick suddenly glance at him "John, hello!" Mick smiled pulling back. 

"Hi John!" Jenny waved, slightly embarrassed but not too much out of everyone, John and Christine were her best friends and she felt comfortable around them. 

John forced himself over "Hey Jenny, how are you?"

"I'm alright, Mick said Chris is sick, is she okay, you weren't to rough with her with her in bed were you?" Jenny asked heatedly.

John gulped, looking away nervously, Jenny always had a quick tongue for putting people directly on the spot and he was a terrible liar. 

"Aw poor Chris, she told me some of her fantasies once when she was drunk, go take her an icepack, she's probably sore, no forget it, I will!" Jenny rolled her eyes and placed the spatula in Mick's hand as she took over the McVie kitchen, opening the fridge and getting out an icepack, then a tea towel, wrapping it up.

"Is that supposed to for Chris, I didn't beat her up Jen!" John exclaimed laughing.

"Its for her bum, she told me she always wanted to be spanked and taken well, anally, so I gather that's why she's still in bed, you better have been gentle with her John!" Jenny exclaimed bluntly, hurrying away remembering the time her and Christine had gotten drunk together while their husbands performed in the very early seventies concert and they had snuggled on a couch watching a steamy movie and talking all about sex.

Mick and John looked at each other "Have our wives seriously talked about their sexual fantasies?" Mick asked smirking as Jenny left the room.

"Sure sounds like it, no wonder Chris was so, well easy to get inside of last night, she wanted it and didn't take much convincing!" John exclaimed. 

"Neither did you!" Mick winked "Looks like booze and drugs loosened us all up!"

John instantly felt smug at Mick's lower tone "I still cant believe I met someone like me!"

"Me either, I thought I was some freak!" Mick shyly smiled and the two men kissed. 

*Hope everyone is enjoying this still, its crazy but its fun to write!!*