Hot Mess

*Sexual References* 

Christine noticed Jenny turning and staring, talking and quickly looked up at the doorway, feeling bad as she saw Mick and John standing there with their mouths open in shock and their eyes wide, she felt terrible, was she cheating? 

"Your fucking my wife?" John asked Jenny.

"I'm sorry it just happened, we didnt mean anything and besides I saw you three on the lounge!" Jenny stated, staring at them, her hand still inside of Christine.

"I'm sorry Jenny, we are in an open relationship, I love Chris and John!" Mick gulped.

"I'm sorry John, Jenny and I, well it just happened!" pnated Christine.

"Can I at least get my damn hand out of her?" Jenny aksed worried Christine was hurting, because she felt her walls gripping tighter on her wrist and hand.

"You put your hand in my wife?" John asked confused and amazed.

Christine winced as Jenny tried to move her fist further out "Ah fuck!" She whimpered.

"Christine, relax sweetheart!" Jenny soothed, rubbing Christine's thigh.

"How can I, oh fuck, your stuck, oh my god!" Christine started panicking. She was worried so much about John and Mick and how they felt that she was tensing up too much.

"Your hurting her, was that your point all along, are you mad at us for having sex with Mick?" John asked, rushing over and sitting beside Christine, worried she was in pain. He wasn't super bothered that Jenny and Christine had become intimate but he still felt insecure, worried him and Mick had turned Christine sex crazy and she would jump in bed with anyone.

"I never wanted to hurt her, her and I were having a fine time!" Jenny exclaimed.

Christine started breathing faster "Jenny, stop moving your hand, it hurts, stop!" Christine stammered.

"She's in pain, should I call an ambulance?" Mick asked hurriedly, rubbing his face.

"We cant call an ambulance, what if they cut open her pussy! Fuck, thanks a lot Jenny, your hurting and ruining my wife!" John snapped.

"Just pull your hand out of her!" Mick suggested "How hard can it be!" Mick stated walking over and grabbing his wife's arm gently trying to pull her hand out of Christine.

Christine cried out "Stop, ah!"

"Mick, your hurting her worse! This was going fine! She is tensing up now because of you idiots!" Jenny snapped.

"I'm going to throw up!" Chrisgtine exclaimed tyring to sit up best she could, feeling worry and nausea  hit her like a tidal wave. 

"Fuck!" John exclaimed as Christine clamped her hand over her mouth trying to hold back the bile that was rising in her throat, she knew she must be drinking too much, she hadn't felt well for a little while now and it was getting worse  "Mick help, she will throw up all over herself and Jenny and then it will be vomitting frenzy!" John yelled.

Mick quickly rushed about the McVie bedroom and grabbed a vase, tipping the flowers out roughly and knocking various ornaments flying  as he held the vase in front of Christine just in time as she threw up, slamming her mouth almost inside it, hurting as she sat a little mor, feeling Jenny's hand, Mick turned his head in disgust as Christine emptied her stomach and John tried to hold her hair out of the way "I'm so sorry!" She cried, feeling embarrased, worried and scared.

"Its' alright, you were drunk and stoned, then Jenny wanted to hurt you!" John soothed.

"I love Chris, I would never hurt her!" Jenny snapped back, rubbing Christine's thigh.

"This was mutual okay!" Christine stated gulping, trying to get the burning acidity from her throat. .

"Jenny wouldn't hurt Christine, this would have been really sexy without the crying, screaming and puking!" Mick laugged, carrying the vase away.

"I'm upset, you think I would hurt Christine!" Jenny exclaimed her feelings sprinkled with betrayal for them thinking she would hurt her best friend. 

"Well I never thought you were remotely into girls Jen, you have been with Mick forever!" John stated, stroking his hand through Christine's hair, he wanted to be angry, classify it as cheating but he thought his own wife and Jenny naked on his marital bed was a complete turn on, as was watching Jenny try to manoeuvre her hand about "Pull it out!" Mick bellowed and Jenny smiled, shaking her head,d even though he had pissed her off more. 

"I'm hurting, can you please try to get your fist out Jenny!" Christine interrupted. and relaxed as she felt Jenny start touching her erotically, her groans and whimpers becoming gasps and excited cusses. 

"Christine, you are not relaxing, your tightening around my hand!" Jenny stated.

"I haven't done this before,  what if your fist is stuck, cant you just pull it out?" Christine asked worried .

"I could hurt you!"Jenny replied.

"You wont, everyone staring at my pussy!" 

"Chris, we have seen you before and didn't want you hurt, so just calm!" John soothed his wife.

Christine still felt tense and nervous, she couldn't stop herself from her walls contracting "I cannot get it out without hurting you Chris!" Jenny stated wriggling her hand "If you pair hadn't come in, Chris would be fine and my hand would be free!!" Jenny snapped at the two men, pumping her hand in and out slowly to loosed Christine up enough to remover her hand without hurting her, Jenny was worried.