Happy Families

"Well this calls for some celebrations, we are all going to live together!" Mick grinned widely, happy and relieved by this, he knew now the Fleetwood and McVie family could be kind of joined properly and him and Jenny could help care for Christine and the baby when it was born, he also really liked the company of Stevie and Lindsey, he found them fresh, fun and very entertaining, Stevie was bubbly, cute, sexy and funny in her own way and Lindsey was the exact same.

"I know!" giggled Stevie clapping her hands together excitedly "I should have bought a bottle of wine with me!" She added smiling widely and Christine gulped at the word 'wine', she was literally dying for a drink, she was sick of the pills she was taking and just wanted more than anything to get completely drunk, high, stoned and party on.  

"Well we have to get the paperwork signed and given to the agent for the new house, so we can buy a bottle while we do that!" Lindsey smiled eagerly.

"Yes!" Mick grinned clapping "I will get some joints ready too!" 

John grinned but then saw the look on Christine's face, she was doing her fake smile and he watched Jenny rub her back, but he had to go along with the celebrations too, even though he thought they should be telling the new band members about the baby, it would be pretty obvious over the passing months and he just wished Christine was less worried about loosing it "Are you feeling well enough babe?" He whispered while Mick chatted excitedly with Lindsey and Stevie, he was always more sociable than the McVie's were.

"Yes John, I'm allowed to have some joints, you and Mick have been puffing away on them every night!" She chuckled softly, trying to laugh of her cravings.

"You are not supposed to smoke near her!" Jenny whispered annoyed, wanting to slap John's hand away that he was already sticking in his pocket, for a joint or cigarette.

"She cant inhale it when she is sleeping!" John replied, on the edge of laughing.

"You idiot, she can so, her nose doesnt go to sleep!" Jenny stated shaking her head.

"You lot ok?" Lindsey asked walking over to them and glancing at how much Jenny was close to Christine, rubbing her back and acting like she was actually with her.

"Yes, we're fine, just happy! Chrissy is just still unwell though, the doctor gave her a shitload of pills to take so she cant have any wine!" John explained and Christine wanted to kick him even though he was being considerate for her, like always. 

"Shit, are you gonna be ok?" Lindsey asked Christine worried for her.

"No!" She laughed "I fuckin love drinking!" she added laughing louder and they all did.

"Why dont you lot all go and buy some take away food too, you can grab some wine, maybe some Chinese food and I will stay here with Chris!" Jenny smiled, resting her hands on Christine's hips as she stood behind her.

"Good, we will, I could go for some Sake wine!" Mick grinned excitedly.

"Well I am buying some whiskey, us boys can drink that when the ladies go and drink their wine!" Lindsey smiled. 

"Don't be sexist dick, I can outdrink you anyday Bucky!" Christine winked offended.

Lindsey laughed, actually intimidated by her "I only meant it like that because Stevie doesnt really like whiskey!" Lindsey laughed "But a drinking match is on when you are better, if your husbands, I mean husband doesnt mind!" Lindsey stuttered and felt stupid because he had trouble working out who was with who, the vibes were all odd and he kept getting confused who was married to who and he suspected things between all four of them was more than just two couples, they were like a family, all together.

"Aw he is so cute!" Mick grinned and hugged him quickly, surprising Lindsey and making him laugh, Mick was so vibrant and fun, even Lindsey thought he was intriguing  "You will fit in well, Chris can be like this, she's a wildfire if you piss her off, so you have to be nice to her!" Mick smirked and walked over, patting her hair "Stroke this kitten gently and she will pur!" Mick winked kissing her cheek and Christine laughed slapping his arm off and giggling as they all smiled.

"That sounds lewd, your making her blush!" Jenny stated and rested her hands on Christine's hips more, pulling her from Mick and Lindsey raised his eyebrows at Stevie who thought they were all so cute 'Told you, they all fuck' Lindsey mouthed and Stevie tilted her head in confusion, trying to read what he was saying, but he just chuckled and shook his head amused, he wondered what Fleetwood Mac really was, but he didn't want to pull out of the deal anyway, it was another adventure and he was amazed by the others already.

"We should go get the food and grog!" John chuckled winking at Christine and Jenny as he walked over to the American duo "Have any requests girls?" He asked Jenny and Christine.

"No nuts for Chris, get her something like honey or lemon chicken or chow mein chicken if you get Chinese!" Jenny smiled, knowing nuts weren't good for the baby and those were the safest dishes.

"Sure!" John smiled, confused as was everyone but Mick was rambling back to Lindsey about what wine was best and Stevie giggled cutely at them.

"A full on celebration, do you mind if I call Pattie to see if leaving the girls with her extra long is okay?" Jenny asked.

"As if we mind, we are one big growing family!" John smiled.

"Growing family, congratulations Jenny!" Stevie squealed and raced over hugging her.

"Thank you!" Jenny laughed patting her back and glancing at Christine, who smirked, she couldn't help actually checking out Stevie as she hugged Jenny, the next part of her pregnancy was making her aroused easily "Its lovely Stephanie, but Mick and I aren't expecting yet, just trying!" Jenny lied and Christine smirked at her but Jenny gave the 'You owe me" smile.

"Well trying must be fun!" Lindsey laughed.

Mick knew the drama that could unfold and he knew Christine was still scared to tell anyone about the pregnancy yet because she was so unwell "Lets go get the alcohol and the feast!" He grinned and grabbed John's hand in one and Lindsey's in the other, darting off with them.

"I will be back soon!" Stevie giggled and followed them off out the door, Lindsey was actually enjoying himself more than he thought he would and so was Stevie. 

*Finally updated, hope you all still like it :)   *