Morning Rituals

The next morning rolled in and Christine was soon bending over the toilet not long after the sun rose while Mick and John lay in the bed feeling hungover from all the drinking they had done at the mine party of getting to know Buckingham Nicks "Why can't she sleep longer?" Mick groaned.

"She's pregnant, idiot!" Jenny tutted, climbing out of the bed quickly, barely awake but needing to help Christine  and rushing into the bathroom to hold Christine's hair out of the way and she gently rubbed her back and helped her stand while she continued to empty her stomach, she wished her morning sickness was easier on her. 

John just closed his eyes again, tired, hungover and worried but also feeling content that Jenny was there to dote on and look after Christine "I should go in here but I feel like she sounds!" He said to Mick, curling up and yawning. 

"I feel the same, Jen is better with Chris anyway, Chris would probably kill us if we tried to help!" Mick laughed softly.

"True, true, we are like demons to her at the moment, so lets try to sleep for a bit so we can help her later!" John said tiredly unable to even think properly or clearly because of the hangover clouding his mind.

"Good plan my penguin!" Mick laughed softly and cuddling up to John from behind, instantly making John smile warmly as he dozed back into a recovering slumber.

"Fuck, does that woman ever stop throwing up?" Lindsey exclaimed to Stevie, covering his ears with a pillow and she giggled at his reaction but felt very concerned for Christine.

"Maybe I should go see if I can help, poor thing, she is so sweet and funny, I feel bad she is so ill, I want to help!" Stevie frowned.

"You want to help anyone, look how you rescue those spiders that get into the shower sometimes!" Lindsey laughed.

"They have souls, of course I will save them!" Stevie replied, looking at him.

"You are sweet, too sweet at times, spiders, yuck!" Lindsey chuckled.

"They are tiny and innocent, like Ginny, I hope she is being okay for Robin, I miss the little darling!" Stevie then added "Do you think the band will mind once they see we have Ginny, we didn't even get to tell them yet, Ginny slept through that whole visit of Mick and John coming over!"

"They will accept Ginny, they have too, especially if we have to hear that Christine throwing up every day, don't forget how they all fuck, so I think they will be fine with anything, as long as we strip for them!" Lindsey joked and Stevie playfully swatted his arm.

"You are awful!" Stevie stated, mocking an annoyed voice even though her smile and giggle deceived her.

 "But you love awful me!" Lindsey grinned and stole a quick kiss from her and then smiled more as he watched her cute smirk as she bit down softly on her lip.

"Do I huh, someone has faith in their sex appeal!" Stevie teased.

"I guess we can have sex right now to prove it then!" Lindsey smirked widely, waggling his eyebrows playfully at her.

"Not in the McVie house, they could hear us or walk in!" Stevie laughed.

"Good way to test their sexualities then, also might induce an orgy they want to happen!" Lindsey teased starting to lay kisses all over Stevie's arm. 

"I doubt Christine will be up to an orgy, do you want to risk her throwing up on you!" Stevie laughed, rolling onto her side and trying not to get aroused by Lindsey.

"Well that thought just softened my dick, kill the mood alright!" Lindsey laughed, recoiling "You are tired still aren't you, my little angel can't handle her liquor!" He teased walking his fingers down her arm.

"Oh hush up and cuddle me!" She then giggling, rolling over and nestling into his embrace.

"Always!" He smiled, holding her close.

"I'm going to check on Christine first though!" Stevie then said, moving and slipping out of the bed.

"Ok, don't get raped by her!" He teased.

"That's an awful joke!" Stevie tutted fixing her dressing gown.

"I have awful humour!" He laughed.

"Gutter humour!" Stevie remarked rolling her eyes and then making her way up the hall, before knocking "Can I help, I can hear you are sick!" She called out. 

"Fuck, its the girl!" Christine groaned as Jenny helped her back into bed.

"She is just being caring, she is very sweet!" Jenny stated "She wanted to help you with your nausea!" Jenny smiled.

"I really think we need to tell the duo about the pregnancy!" Mick then said, flickering his eyes open.