It Will Be Better Than Before

Mick laid Christine on the bed and pulled the sheet and quilt over her "You look even more tired!" He chuckled as she smiled softly at him.

"I am, the pills don't work for long, then I go back to feeling nauseous and tired!" She sighed, squirming in trying to get more comfortable. She didn't want to be alone either but she knew Mick, John and Jenny had to make Stevie and Lindsey feel welcomed, since they would all be living together. 

"Poor chicken!" Mick cooed and ruffled her hair then kissed her softly "Try to get some sleep, hopefully the baby lets you sleep and not throw up. Jenny was going to cook so she can come and wake you when the food is ready, I have Americans to taunt!" Mick chuckled.

"Micky, go easy on them!" she said seriously grabbing his hand and not wanting him to leave her. 

"I will but I bet they are into free love too!" Mick laughed and kissed her hand "Now rest yourself and the beautiful baby Mac!" Mick smiled and rested his hand on her blanket covered stomach and he was happy to see her smile.

"I am trying my best too look after the baby!" She said softly "But please don't get your hopes up, I'm so unwell Mick!" She frowned.

"Hey, put a smile on that pretty face or I will get John in here to spank you!" Mick teased touching her nose and making her giggle "I bet its more than one baby Mac in there!" He winked.

"Don't frighten me!" She chuckled.

"What will be will be Chrissy, now get some sleep if you can, did you want some cuddles, I can send John or Jenny in, or you can have silly big me!" He smiled.

"Thank you but you all need to make Stevie and Lindsey feel welcomed and not terrified of us jumping them and roping them into an orgy, I know you want Lindsey!" She laughed "Just don't forget about me and Johnny!" 

"Never, now get some rest yummy Mummy!" He smiled and kissed her nose.

"Thank you Mick, I feel like everything will be ok, you, John and Jenny have been so wonderful to me!" She smiled back, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"You are wonderful and the baby or babies will be too!" He smiled and kissed her again "Now get some rest love!" 

"I will!" She smiled, letting go of his hand and rolling onto her side, cuddling a pillow, giving into the tiredness. Her eyes already felt heavy.

"Goodnight beautiful!" Mick smiled and patted her ass.

"Goodnight Mick!" She yawned and he left the room.  She started dozing off immediately, feeling more at peace after their little talk.  She was so grateful Mick was part of hers and John's life now.  Everything was going so much better for them all.

Mick made his way back out and almost ran into John "Is she okay?" He asked worried about Christine.

"Yes, she was tired and upset because she cant do drugs and drink with us, but I made her feel better with my magical words!" Mick smiles, flicking his hair playfully and John laughed.

"I am glad magical Mick!" John smiled and patted his shoulder. 

"How is Stevie and Lindsey going, not to shy?" Mick asked.

"We will go back out to them, I'm just going to give Chris her goodnight kiss, the pregnancy has hit her hard and she wont admit it but she is scared!" John explained.  

"Okay, I think she will appreciate that a lot!" Mick smiled and kissed John softly then walked off smiling and making his way back out to the others.

"I bet they are a cult!" Lindsey whispered to Stevie "They are all doing eachother, the guys and the girls!" Lindsey laughed as Stevie smiled and sipped her drink.

"They are lovely anyway, we are getting a mansion too and we only have to pay them back as the band goes ahead!" She whispered back in a hushed tone.

"Its like they bought is, what if they did, what if they expect us to have sex with them, like we might be like their high class hookers! I hear they were big time in England but their manager fucked them over!" Lindsey explained.

"You are so paranoid Linds and you have a kinky mind, your letting your imagination run wild, they were just taunting you because we are like the new kids in town for them!" Stevie giggled. 

"I will prove you wrong Stevie, they are swingers!" He laughed.

"They are just all good friends, look how cosy we are with our friends!" Stevie smiled.

"We aren't innocent either though, we should just ask them outright!" 

"No, we will just get to know them and be better friends with them, I just hope Christine gets better soon, poor thing!" Stevie frowned.

"You want her!" Lindsey teased "You want to eat her pussy!" He giggled and kissed Stevie's ear as she blushed.

"Stop being naughty!" She giggled and slapped his hand "They could hear us and be disgusted, act more respectable Linds, we cant fuck this up by being lewd!" Stevie said sternly and he nodded.

"I know, but I am right, I am always right!" He winked and squeezed her thigh.

"Hey, I got some snacks!" Jenny interrupted walking over with a bowl full of cheesy puffs and another full of potato chips "Hope you like them, they were the quickest thing to get, I will start cooking a stir-fry in a little while!" She smiled placing the bowls on the coffee table.

"Thank you!" Stevie smiled politely and delicately reached out and took a chip while Lindsey grabbed a handful of the cheesy puffs.

"Yum!" Grinned Lindsey shoving the snacks into his mouth.

"Sorry, he always has the munchies and eats like a starving beast!" Stevie chuckled, embarrassed.

"Mick and John do as well!" Jenny laughed and Mick was suddenly standing behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"John is just kissing Christine goodnight, then we can all have some fun, get stoned and talk about recording the album!"  Mick smiled.

"Well Stevie and I have some new material we have been working on for our second album together!" Lindsey smiled.

"That will be wonderful to hear, once Chris is well enough, we should start work at the studio, firstly we have to get ready to move into the house though!" Mick smiled, sitting down and pulling Jenny onto his lap.

"Good plan!" smiled John re-entering the room.  Christine had already been asleep so he just had kissed her forehead and left her there.

"Our new chapter of life!" Mick smiled and picked up a drink "Cheers to the future, it sure looks bright!" he winked raising his glass.

They all picked up their drinks and said "Cheers!" clinking their glasses together and smiling.