Future Games

John got out of the bed, Christine smiled at him, still half dazed from the sex "I'm just seeing Mick out, want anything while I am up?" He asked.

"That ice pack for my ass!" She laughed.

"Of course!" He nodded "Sorry babe!" He added, a pang of guilt.

"It was wonderful, I don't regret it, I think harder next time hmmm?" Christine winked.

"You are really naughty, I think you like the rough stuff!" 

"Obviously!" Christine chuckled, laying on her stomach "You still okay about our triangle?" She asked.

"Yes, are you?" John replied uncertain of her thoughts.

"Of course I am, its paradise!" Christine laughed loudly.

"Its sure is, now rest up, I'll be back soon!" John smiled, leaving the room, the carpet still damp under his feet. 

Mick was at the breakfast bar, lighting a cigarette "Hey!" John grinned, only wearing his boxers.

"John, damn it, your handsome!" Mick grinned, eyeing off his lover.

"Flatterer!" John laughed.

"Nope, I'm always honest, now quit distracting me, I have to get home to Jen and the girls!" Mick chuckled.

"I know, sorry for keeping you here!" John grinned.

"Don't be sorry, your not are you?" Mick asked worried.

"Chris and I are still happy, are you?" 

"Never better, I feel truly alive, I have my soulmates which is you and Chris, too very sexy and fun bandmates and an open marriage, I am the luckiest man in England!" Mick grinned.

"I'm lucky too, having you and the perfect wife!" John grinned.

"Life is perfect!" Mick beamed.

"Sure is, as long as it stays that way!" John said.

"It should do, believe in anything John!" Mick winked "I hate leaving, I wish Jenny, the kids and I lived here, one big happy family!" 

"That would be good, but I doubt Jenny would live here and if she did, I think she would hear us three!" John added.

"True, here's to hoping though, see you when I see you, cute penguin!" Mick grinned, kissing John passionately.

"See you then!" John winked, patting Mick's ass "Now go home!" He teased.

"Awww!" Mick faked a frown and grabbed his small bag "Bye, say bye to our girl too, give her a kiss from me!" 

"I will!" John waved as Mick left, deep down he wished he could have stayed too, Mick was like a shining light, always lit up the room with his happiness and charm, John did love him, had fancied him for a long time as well, just thought those feelings were forbidden and wrong.   John went and locked the front door after hearing Mick start his car up and drive away, then John pulled an ice pack out for Christine.  He was still shocked his own wife was bisexual obviously like him.  Perfect match after all, he thought, a woman who understood and accepted him, even more now.

He tossed the ice pack, back and forth in his hands, Christine was still laying on her stomach "Hey babe!" He smiled "Mick said to give you a kiss from him!" John smiled, crawling back in beside her and tossing the sheet back, kissing her lips gently.

"I love you both, my sexy heroes!" She purred. John placed the ice pack on her red and bruising bottom "Fuck, that's cold!" Christine whimpered her, her blue eyes opening quickly.

"Sorry honey!" 

"I don't need it anyway, this was so much fun, I love it!  I love being experimental!" She smiled rolling onto her side.

"I love it too, come here Mrs Perfect McVie!" John cooed, pulling her toward him and cuddling her.

"I love you too!" She grinned, leaning up and kissing his lips "Fuck, I need to cook dinner soon!"

"Fuck dinner, we can eat each other, the drugs and drinks were filling enough!" John laughed.

"Sounds good, hold me!" She smiled, nestling up to him, resting her head on his chest.

The next few days passed, John and Christine were slightly worried when Mick hadn't come back, but a few days wasn't much time, then Mick had returned saying Amy had a cold and he had to help Jenny because Jenny got it, then Lucy.   Mick also reassured the McVie's that he felt the same and when they engaged in more wild sex all together, just as loving and passionate, if not more, he ended up sleeping over and they barely actually slept, the two men made love with each other and both fucked Christine relentlessly, just how she liked it.  She actually enjoyed being sensitive afterwards, when she curled up against her men. John and Mick also thought her submissiveness was a complete turn on. 

The next three weeks carried on the same, Mick was cheerful and the McVie marriage felt alive again, it was all perfect! 

They all laid in the bed when Mick suddenly shot up "Fuck, we have to meet the new bandmember tonight, shit, we are stoned, drunk and high!"

"Oh god!" John groaned.

"How am I supposed to sit at a damn table after that!" Christine chuckled, rubbing her ass and wincing.

Mick looked at his watch "Splendid, we have two hours to meet them at the Mexican restaurant, fucking hell!"

"I want to lay here, I'm spent!" Christine whined, curling into John.

"We used up all our energy, now we have to socialise? I just wanted a snuggle, then our next session and finally sleep, I'm old now!" John chuckled.

"Me too!" Christine groaned. 

"Our next chapter of Fleetwood Mac, we can come back tonight here though, to party on, the vote is all up to our leading lady anyway!" Mick smiled, patting Christine's hand that was on John's hairy chest.

"I vote to lay here!" She laughed.

"I vote we get her high, deal with these Americans and fuck her hard, maybe we tie her up later, she can watch us fuck, then  we do whatever we want to her!" John purred and watched Christine giggle, he knew that giggled meant a happy yes which excited him more.

"I'm in my thirties, there is only so much my body can take!" She laughed

"Come on Chris, Johnny is right, besides cocaine can kickstart you!" Mick grinned 

"You and your fucking coke!" Christine laughed.

"The dust of the God's!" Mick laughed after doing a loud and funny voice, making his lovers laugh.

"Why don't we do the lines of your chest then?" John quipped "Kick start our engine for sure!"

"Kickstart your cock!" Christine added laughing. 

"I know where my cock will be tonight, get used to the idea of being tied up against this bed frame!" John winked, running his hand up her thigh. 

"Go ahead my sexy penguin!" Christine winked.

Mick laughed excitedly "This dinner can be quick as, we say yes, listen to their banter and get back here, agreed!" Mick smirked.

"Agreed!" John and Christine both said, all looking at each other. 

*Hope everyone is enjoying this still!*