Pleasure And Pain

*Smut*

"I'm not hurting?"  Jenny asked slipping a third finger into Christine whilst gently pumping her fingers in and out.

"No, it feels good!" Christine moaned "Go faster, put more in Jen!" Christine ushered and whimpered as Jenny slid another digit inside of her "Fuck!" Christine gasped in pleasure arching her back.

"I'm not hurting, is it too much?" Jenny asked unsure soon touching Christine's clit with her opposite hand invoking a throaty moan from the blonde.

"Jen, I will tell you if your hurting, dont stop, keep going please!" Christine pleaded in lust filled desperation.

Jenny soon started slipping her hand inside of Christine as she clenched it as small as she could so Christine got the least amount of discomfort, she would hate to hurt her best friend, but after chatting with some other folk and reading up in Playboy magazines, she had read how putting hand inside a woman could be pleasurable and was glad Christine hadn't tried it before.

Christine clenched the sheets, moaning, excited as she started feeling herself stretching as her walls gripped tightly onto Jenny's hand, she looked down and Jenny asked Christine to keep going or not, Christine nodded quickly even though she was a little worried she would tear but she was so aroused she didn't want to stop either and a little worry about trying some new in the bedroom, always turned her on even more.   She watched excitedly as Jenny bent over and started licking around Christine's over exerted entrance. Christine felt the electric warmth of Jenny's warm and slick tongue as she explored Christine's entrance. 

Christine was more turned one watching the scene unfold and every touch of Jenny's sweet and warm mouth sent heated currents through Christine's aroused body and she felt herself building to climax already. Christine started whimpering and muttering incoherently as Jenny moved her fist back and forth inside of her and sucked on her clit at the same time.  Christine couldnt help yelling out in pleasure, never feeling anything like it before, never feeling something so large inside of her either, Jenny hand was easily bigger than Mick or John's members.  Christine knew she would be sore afterward but she didn't care, she was finally doing something she had never expected to do, something with Jenny, her secret girl crush.  The woman in her dreams, one she thought she would never even steal a kiss from, now had her fist embedded inside of her.

_________________

Mick and John were still laughing and fumbling around the kitchen, trying to cook a breakfast whilst chatting and accidentally overcooking the bacon, having to restart numerous times, chuckling, Mick slapped John's ass playfully which ended up in this kissing as the fried eggs turned to charcoal in the frying pan.  The two men had been laughing and grinning so much, they finally only heard a noise then "Did you hear that?" John asked Mick as he flipped the frying pan about, he had shrugged of previous noises, but that one was a lot louder. 

"Yeh I did, was it a cat or something?" Mick shrugged "Maybe a cat getting run over?" Mick suggested his face crinkling up, feeling sorry for the supposed animal. 

"Sounded like Chris, I hope she isn't sick or something!" John replied.

"Well she is a sex kitten, so I wasn't far off and we love her pussy!" Mick quipped, beginning to chuckle loudly.

John shook his head but grinned "Very correct my dear Mick, you are such a naughty boy though!" John went to kiss Mick when they both paused hearing another loud near scream "Fuck, it sounds like Christine!" 

"It does, but Jenny is with her!" Mick stated "She will look after her!"

"I should go check, she could be really drunk and vomiting or something, you know how she has been under the weather!" John explained abandoning the breakfast as he made his way up the hall, hearing more noise and Mick decided to follow John as well, getting concerned for Christine too.

Mick came to a holt as John paused in the doorway. John couldn't believe what he seeing as he took in the unbelievable sight in front of him, that  was happening on his bed. He took in how his own wife's sexy legs were spread open with Jenny between them, he blinked a few times thinking he was way too high "Mick!" John whispered stepping back, rubbing his own eyes "Is that real?" He asked in a hushed tone, whispering into the taller man's ear.

Mick clamped his hand over his mouth in shock and arousal "What did we snort, that cant be real, our wives, fucking?" Mick replied grinning slowly and they both stood in shock as they watched Christine thrashing about whilst Jenny popped her head up a few times to ask Christine if she was alright.

"Keep going, fuck!" Christine muttered, gripping the sheets and soon she yelled out loudly, gasping for air, her feet curling up as she came and started crying tears of pleasure, also almost unable to breathe. Jenny helped her ride out the orgasm, pushing her toungue harder agaist Christine's clit, feeling Christine's inner walls grip tightly as they convulsed around her fist that was buried further inside of her best friend by that time. 

Christine lay back, almost unconscious, she was so exhausted and had seen stars, she was sure she had lost her visions for a few seconds, Jenny had seemed to hit some spot inside of her that had set her off into near oblivion. Jenny knew Christine was spent and was a little worried she had hurt, as she watched Christine's entrance bulging out from her hand that was in her "I am going to remove my hand now and clean you up alright sweetie!" Jenny cooed, kissing Christine's thighs and stomach.

Christine nodded grunting , exhausted and now a little more sore as she relaxed, her entrance felt like it being stretched too far now she had climaxed.

"What should we do?" asked Mick confused and Jenny turned her head.

"Oh my god, Mick, John?" She exclaimed feeling exposed and embarrassed, being stark naked with her hand inside of John's wife, in front of her own husband.

*Finally Updated, Happy New Year!*