Dinner and Fun

John, Mick and Christine all got dressed and indulged in more drugs and alcohol "Can't we put this off until another night?" whined Christine feeling a little tired still.

"Naughty girl for thinking that, this is the future of our band!" Mick winked, slapping her ass.

"Ow, I already will have trouble sitting down, I bet one of these American's will ask, why are you squirming for, I cant say I have been getting spanked and fucked by my husband and our lover all day and night!" Christine chuckled, pulling her jacket on and ruffling her hair.

"You look deliciously fuckable again right now!" John purred, grabbing her from behind and squeezing her breasts firmly.

"Oh Johnny ow!" She gasped "Their sensitive!"

"Sorry honey!" he cooed, kissing all over her neck.

"John you will give me a hickey!" She moaned.

"Come on my lover boy!" Mick grinned, squeezing John's ass playfully "You know, Chrissy has to do her make up yet, we can fool around on the bed and taunt her on what she is missing out on!" John removed his lips from Christine's skin and  turned around smiling at Mick.

"Your cocks are hard practically all day long!" Christine laughed "Its so sexy!" She added.

"We wont give two shits if these pair are penguins, we'll be saying yes to them joining so we can get back here, Christine you had better have something to tie you up with later!" 

"How do I know that you wont just tie me up and fuck eahcother all night?" She replied, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Well your going to have to trust us!" John smiled, running his hands over her hips.

"Your going to have to get me drunk!" She winked.

Before they all knew it, the limo they called dropped them off outside of a Mexican restaurant, John and Mick helped pull Christine out of the car "Shall we all hold hands when we walk in?" Teased Mick.

"Mick, we could scare them away, have you ever met three people who fuck?" Christine whispered.

"Yes!" He nodded.

"Who?" John asked.

"Us!" Mick chuckled.

"Nutter!" Christine grinned and Mick slapped her ass again "Mick!" She exclaimed "Save that for later!" She playfully slapped his arm.

John wrapped his arm around Christine, pulling her close "Now Christine, when your meeting them, I want you to think about me and Mick fucking while your all tied up on the bed, then I can place that sexy vibrator on you and you just come over and over, soaking the whole bed and soiling all the sheets, all wet for Mick and I to then eat you and fuck you so hard you will wake the whole of England with your pleasure filled screams!" He purred.

"John!" She whined excitedly "I am only wearing a dress, now I will soil the chair in the restaurant, fuck, I nearly came just then!" 

Mick and John both laughed and then John was about to start whispering things into Mick's ear when they were interrupted  "Hi!" said Lindsey Buckingham with his arm around his girlfriend Stevie Nicks' waist. 

"Oh hello there, you are Buckingham Nicks right?" Mick grinned trying to act cool and collected, Stevie and Lindsey introduced themselves and the five were all inside, sitting in a table booth.

Christine was sitting in between Mick and John, fidgeting and squirming "Are you alright?" asked Lindsey.

Christine nodded embarrassingly, knowing someone would notice her discomfort  "Christine rides horses sometimes, her ass is sore!" Mick quipped and Christine's face went bright red wanting to strangle Mick, John laughed into his hand too. 

"I love horses, I have ridden at times too, did you fall off?" Stevie asked innocently.

Christine nodded, sipping her glass of red wine as quick as she should, she had enjoyed her Nachos but hadn't enjoyed her sensitive ass.

"Try an ice pack for the bruising, it will help!" Smiled Stevie touching Christine's hand across the table, making the older blonde flinch.

"Thanks!" Christine smiled, wanting to crawl under the table and die, especially when she saw Lindsey smirking a little, clearly finding it humorous.

"You don't look like you ride horses, what type of horse, does the horse have to be English or are all horses the same?" he asked slurring a little, the marijuana kicking in that he had been smoking.

Christine raised her eyebrows, he must be stoned, what a stupid question "Um obviously any person can ride any horse!" she replied and Lindsey burst out laughing, Stevie as well, making Mick chuckle loudly, Christine and John couldn't hold back smiling themselves. 

The five conversed for longer, talking all about music and everything else.  Finally after rambling and chatting, Buckingham Nicks were allowed to join and Mick helped a very drunk Christine and John from the restaurant after Lindsey and Stevie left. The threesome soon piled in the limo that had been arranged by Mick "So Chris, you like her?" He asked. 

"Is that rhetorical Mick?"  Christine laughed, resting her head on John's awaiting shoulder. 

"So you do?" Mick asked.

"Sure, she can take stage while I play hiddenly, by the way, she is hot!" Christine laughed.

"Celebrate time, the Mac is saved!" John grinned, raising his glass, soon the three all clinked their glasses together happily and continued conversing  glad that Christine was okay with the new couple joining the band.  Christine eagerly gave her approval over and over She hated to admit how hot she found the new girl, trying to block her lewd thoughts out as they kept resurfacing as quick as she blocked them. 

Before they knew it, they were back at the McVie house, drinking whiskey , drugging themselves out on pot and coke, chatting and snogging. 

 They all once again became too sexual, after a living room romp altogether, fondling and feeling eahcother up. Christine was tied up on the bed with Mick and John pleasuring themselves and then her. She loved every minute of it, they sure stuck to their words and they were transfixed to one another.