The Adventurous Four

"Hey!" mumbled Christine walking out slowly and looking at Mick, John and Jenny.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" Jenny smiled hurrying over and rubbing Christine's arms.

"Hungry, tired, shit!" Christine smiled with a snigger.

Jenny hugged her lovingly and kissed her cheek "I'm going to get you to eat again and take some pills alright, if your up to it, I know how much you are shaking, did you sleep alright?"

"I had fucked up dreams, I was flying around Birmingham!" She laughed.

"That would have been fun, damn it, why cant I have that dream!" Mick whined.

John laughed "How is your bum?" He asked walking over and Christine blushed.

"How about don't bring it up ever again to me!" She said raising her eyebrows in annoyance and crossing her arms.

"Sorry hon, I was just...."

"Well don't!" She snapped, walking past him "I should cook something!"

"No, you are resting!" Jenny exclaimed pulling her away from the kitchen "I was thinking maybe I will cook dinner, something yummy like Mac and cheese or some toast, filling but tasteful!"

"Are we eating Chris and John with cheese?" Mick remarked "Mac and cheese!" He burst out laughing, hitting the kitchen counter as he laughed in near hysterics which made John laugh too and Christine shook her head smiling like Jenny did.

"I can't really eat myself!" Christine rolled her eyes.

"You can eat John, as always!" Mick winked and Christine looked away, shy in front of Jenny.

"Enough sexual innuendos, we have a very cute pregnant lady to feed!" Jenny winked, wrapping her arm around Christine and kissing her cheek as she rested her hand on her stomach, trying to show her how acceptant she was about the pregnancy and to make Christine realise she was actually pregnant.  Christine's face went a brighter pink and the guys watched in awe to see how she would react to Jenny.

"What are you idiots gawking at, big deal Jenny touched me!" Christine snapped, making both of the men look away and Jenny held back laughing.

John and Mick both still thought she was just as angry, wanting to murder them if Jenny wasn't there, they both presumed she was hating them and wanting them to suffer for impregnating her "Boys, are you going to go shopping, remember I made a list of things for Chris!"

"Jen, I am holding you up! You should go, I can manage, nothing is wrong with, just an upset stomach!" Christine smiled.

"Christine McVie! Your stomach is only upset because your pregnant and the baby needs you!" Jenny said firmly "Now you are going to lay in bed or the couch where the baby was conceived while I make you some food!" Jenny ordered, firm but sweetly as Christine gulped with annoyance and embarrassment and then Jenny took her hand "Now feel your tummy and think of that tiny baby that is relying on you!"  She smiled and Christine started feeling emotional about to cry.

"I will rest alright!" Christine nodded.

"Do you want to rest on the baby making lounge or the baby making bed?" Jenny whispered and Christine playfully smacked her ass, making her laugh.

"Stop it Jenny, your gloating!" Christine stated.

"I am going to help you with that perfect little baby, how can I not be happy, Amy and Lucy will love a er, little friend!" Jenny smiled, not knowing to say half sibling or what 'Now go lay down and get some rest for the baby McFleetwood!" 

Christine couldn't help smiling and Mick laughed "Baby McFleetwood!"

"Yes, its a baby McFleetwood or for short baby Mac, or baby Mcwood!" Jenny grinned and Christine felt herself rubbing her stomach without thinking it through, Jenny was helping it all feel real and alright, Christine couldn't help feel a flutter of excitement if she knew she wasn't going to miscarry "So come on mummy McFleetwood, you need rest!" Jenny cooed, wrapping her arm around her and helping lay her on the lounge, pulling the knitted red and black blanket over her and kissing her forehead.

Christine mouthed a thank you and curled up like a tired kitten, feeling more content mentally.

Jenny walked over to the kitchen, holding her finger to her lips to shush the men as she started fluttering about, beginning to make a healthy mac and cheese with vegetables. 

"Can you believe that?" Mick whispered dragging John out the back door, them both with  their beers and so they could have a ciggie and chat "She calmed the savage Christine!"  Mick laughed pulling one out of his pocket for him and John.

"Jenny is a good influence!" John replied nodding and taking the cigarette "I think that Stevie girl will be too!" 

"Yes, and didn't Jen make the baby sound even cuter!" Mick grinned "Our baby!" Mick smiled.

"I know, I wonder who it will look like, I don't give a shit as long as it and Chris are healthy, but  its kind of exciting!" John smiled.

"Yeh, if we knew how to look after poor Chris, thank fuck we have Jenny!" Mick exclaimed, lighting the cigarettes and taking a puff of his own.

"I know!" John smiled swigging his beer.

"Well cheers!" Mick grinned "We're going to be Dad's!"

"Cheers!" John grinned "I couldn't be happier, Chris and I weren't doing the best, I think all this happened for us a reason, thanks for getting us coked out and fucking us!" Teased John.

"I am glad I did, I think that odd night gave us a whole new path in life, its exciting! Our three way, well four way if Jenny and Chris fuck again, a McWood baby on the way and two new band members to traumatise!" Mick chuckled "That's a lot to be grateful for!" He winked.

"Your mad Mick, that's why I love you!" John grinned and they clinked their beers together.

"I love you too penguin, but I have to say, weren't Buckingham Nicks, both sexy!" 

"Alright, I agree, but they are not us quirky folk!" John laughed.

"Straight pasta bends when its wet!" Mick winked.

"You are awful!" John chuckled, slapping his back as he laughed.