Getting Served

*Slight Smut* 

Jenny soon dished up the pancakes while Mick eyed her off, she was wearing a short skirt and he couldn't stop staring at her "Help me carry these Mick!" Jenny giggled, handing her husband two plates and he followed her to the table.

"Lunch is up!" Mick boomed.

John and Christine's make out session was interrupted. He got off of Christine and pulled the white soft dressing gown off the back of the door, soon sitting her up and  wrapping her in it as she laughed "I could have done that!" She smiled, her swollen lips curling into grin.

"I wanted to!" John grinned, doing the tie up and scooping his wife into his arms, as she let out a giggly squeal.

"John!" Christine exclaimed.

"Hush up, I'm taking care of my birthday girl!" He grinned kissing her cheek as he carried her out of the room to the table.

"Christine isn't lunch, chicken isn't for lunch!"Jenny giggled.

"Hey I have been in Fleetwood Mac for years now, the chicken jokes are over!" Christine laughed as John gently stood her on her feet, quickly scurrying off and grabbing a red throw cushion from the lounge and placing it on the wooden chair where she was going to sit, copping an embarrassed glance from her. Jenny smiled and Mick looked worriedly, still thinking his new lover was hurt from the all night and all morning romp. 

"John stop fussing, your embarrassing me!" Christine blushed and John kissed her head.

"Sorry babe!" he cooed, running his hand up her back as he helped her onto the chair, that was now cushioned.

Jenny smiled, twirling her fork and knife around the pancakes "Its cute how John is looking after you, take it while he's offering!" Jenny winked.

Christine felt like a fish out of water, they were all sooking her, John pampering her was nice, but also embarrassing.  She quickly started eating the pancakes so she didn't have to look at any of them.

"How are you feeling?" Mick asked, staring at her.

"I'm a fine for the millionth time, will you all stop fussing!" She huffed.

Jenny couldn't help tease Christine, Christine looked extra cute when she was embarrassed "So Mick, I bet you didn't get much sleep last night considering the noise these lovebirds would have made!" 

Christine cringed and Mick laughed "I sure didn't get much sleep, they were really noisy, lucky the neighbours didn't think a murder was going on and call the cops!" Mick winked at the married couple.  

John quietly laughed and Christine covered her face "Well my dignity was murdered!" She quipped "You are all making me feel like a fragile fool, I'm still me, no matter how I get fucked!" 

The other three all laughed "Sorry babe!"  John smiled and Mick winked, soon Christine felt a hand slipping under the dressing gown nestling between her legs, she hadn't had a chance to put on any underwear.   Soon a familiar finger found her sensitive bud that felt a little tender and bruised.  Christine sat up straighter as the finger started rubbing her.

"Chris you okay?" Jenny asked.

Christine nodded, quickly continuing to eat and started smiling, as she felt herself getting worked up again "Mmmm!" She squealed as she felt her hood get lifted back, her eyes widening, she was so sensitive.

"Christine?" Mick asked "Are you alright!"

She nodded wide eyed, she wanted to push the hand away, that was clearly John's but she needed her release now.

Mick picked up on what was happening and smirked, Jenny looked confused "Maybe she should see doctor, you could have hurt her John, anal isn't common!"

"Jenny shut up!" Christine whimpered and then crinkled her whole face biting down so hard her teeth ached as euphoria hit her once again and she tried to stay quiet, her face was red and she tried to catch her breath.

John grinned at her and she looked sideways at him.

"Chris you look exhausted!" Jenny cooed, then she watched as John quickly licked his fingers and added up what had occurred "Oh god, you pair are ridiculous!"  She chuckled, realising what happened "Bet you have had the best birthday ever, no wonder he keeps doting on you!" Jenny smiled.

Christine blushed sitting back and just enjoying the endorphins. 

"Your going to hurt her if you keep making her orgasm John!" Jenny said bluntly.

"I don't think its hurting her, she looks stoned!" Mick laughed.

"Her clitoris will get sore or bruised!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Jenny!" Christine exclaimed and the two men laughed loudly.

"Sorry but its true, one of my friends told me about how it can get sore!" Jenny said.

"Just shut up and let Chris ride it out!" Mick teased.

Christine covered her face after the afterglow began to fade and the embarrassment kicked in, John changed the subject seeing her blushing and began rambling while they all ate. Mick soon smiled at Christine "Remember if you don't like this girl, we wont take them in! Your Fleetwood Mac's first lady!" He winked.

Christine smiled and nodded "Thank you Mick!"  Then Mick and John couldn't help laughing at her "How is that funny?" She exclaimed, trying to act like her husband hadn't just felt her up in front of their other lover and his wife.

"Well its funny knowing you just came and you can be so serious again!" Mick remarked.

Christine crinkled her lips up annoyed.

"John you shouldn't do that to her when we meet the new bandmembers!"  Mick teased "They could be penguins and she wouldn't notice because you'd be to busy feeling her up, did you shove your fingers in her that time?" Mick tormented and John tossed a blueberry at his head, the drugs kicking into Mick and making him more fluent with his sexual innuendos "Did you put 'em in her back door or her front one?" Mick grinned.

Christine soon got up and left the table, feeling humiliated and guilty about Jeenny, the alcohol and drugs had started to wear off and now they had made her feel cheap in front of her best friend, also like she was just some sex toy.

"Chris, we're sorry!" John called out, feeling awful.

Mick felt bad "Chris, I was being a dick, I'm sorry!"

"Real nice guys, why don't you just give her a break! You humiliated her!" Jenny snapped rushing off after her best friend.

Christine was back in her bedroom, swigging her bottle of vodka and lighting a cigarette up "Chrissy!" Jenny cooed.

"I don't want to see anyone, I probably over reacted!" Christine shrugged, Jenny still came in anyway and stood beside her "I get over emotional at times, for no reason, I have since Mum left this world!" Christine admitted and then felt bad, imagine if her mother knew what she had just got up to.

"Aw Chris, maybe you should see someone, like a therapist or a doctor, you could have depression!" Jenny sighed, rubbing her arm "You do drink a lot sweetie!"

"The boys can just fuck it out of me!" Christine laughed then realised what she had said as Jenny raised an eyebrow. 

*Hope this is still fun to read!*