Love is Love

Slight Smut

 "I think you were really hot last night!" John whispered, kissing his wife's neck. 

"You looked even hotter with Mick!" She purred.

"What about when we both fucked you at the same time, did it feel good baby?" John huskily asked, sucking on her neck as she started moaning "You have never let me do those things, I think you were a wild sexy goddess last night!" John complemented as he began sucking on her neck harder and his hand slipping between her legs.

"Yes, yes, oh John, your getting me revved up again!" Christine whimpered.

"Is that bad, honey?" John asked, continuing.

 "John, I'm sensitive, look how many times we all made love last night, I feel self conscious now!" Christine stammered.

"Sorry, honey, I hope you feel better soon!" John cooed, pulling back and brushing her cheek with his fingers.

"I'm not complaining!" She laughed.

John smirked too "Want me to keep going?" He asked "I think my mouth could ease that more pussy of yours!" he purred and lifted the sheet up, soon burying his face between her quickly opening legs.

"Oh John!" She gasped as he began sucking on her, she grabbed his hair as he explored her entrance hungrily, using his tongue to explore her and soon settling his mouth over her sensitive bud, Christine moaned and whimpered as John continued going down on her until she finally climaxed, yelling out and tugging at his hair. John bought her down from euphoria by lapping up her release and then he popped his head up, kissing her soft patch of curls "I hope that helped babe!" He winked, looking at her as she panted, trying to catch her breath. Her face was covered in sweat and was flushed. 

"Oh John, your amazing!" She laughed.

"So are you!" John smiled, sitting up and looking at his wife.

"Oh my god Mick is out there, cooking, he probably heard me!" Christine exclaimed.

John burst out laughing "Your worried Mick will hear us, after last night?" 

Christine smiled and shrugged "I'm sober, I'm shy!" she giggled, pulling the sheet over her naked body and looking adorable.

"Its alright honey, I'm going to help with breaky, rest up, sex kitten!" John winked and kissed her forehead, after crawling out of the bed and pulling his own shorts on, soon leaving the room.

Christine laid there, smiling, she wasn't sad or regretful about the night, she was shocked it had happened, obviously alcohol and drugs bought out the best of them all, all their true feelings. Christine grinned to herself, she had an wonderful husband and Mick was a wonderful friend. Things didn't feel super weird for her, they had known each other for a lot of years now and she wasn't really as embarrassed as she could have been. She felt bad because she didn't see their three way relationship as odd or weird, it felt right.

Mick pulled some bacon and eggs out of the fridge, soon frying them up and laughing as he heard Christine being pleasured, John walked out in his shorts, scratching his head "Smells good!" he complemented, going and stealing a piece of cripsy, salty bacon and crunching on it.

"Thanks John, I hope its alright!" Mick chuckled, taking a puff of the joint he had lit.

"Don't drop any ash on the food, I did it once when I was off my face and Christine flipped out, but it ended wel!" John laughed.

"Yeh how? I know she can really loose her shit sometimes, remeber when she punched out that roadie!" Mick grinned "She can be a firecracker!"

"Yeh that was sexy!" John laughed.

"So how did the ashing in the food time end?" Mick queried, flipping the eggs in the frying pan.

"We had sex on the kitchen counter!" John laughed.

Mick smirked "Sexy, you's fucked where yous prepare a meal, I bet that always makes cooking extra heated!" Mick quipped and John laughed "Where is she now after you made her yell out, went down on her did you?" Mick chuckled. 

John laughed "I left her in the bed, she said she was sensitive and she seemed happy and content after I soothed her entrance, I was so worried she would hate us!" exclaimed John.

"Chris is amazing, she always has been, I hope she doesn't feel bad, drugs and alcohol helped things get a little, well.." Mick paused.

"Heated, sexual, naked?" John replied, raising his eyebrows at his best friend, he only wasn't nervous because Mick seemed so okay with everything.

 Mick's lips curled into a smile "It sure was fun, I'm glad your not against, well whatever we are!"

 He chuckled. "What's wrong with love, Mick?" 

John shrugged. "Nothing in my eyes, Johnny, love is love, I just wish the crazy world would realise it!"

 "Agreed!" John nodded then felt a little worried, was Mick just blowing of steam after his failed marriage "I'm really sorry you and Jen couldnt work things out!" John said.

"Well I'm not, I sure am not sad now, if I was still trapped in a loveless marriage while she fucked any fellow, we all wouldn't have experienced last night!" Mick chuckled "Unless you regret it?" Mick paused staring at John.

"I don't regret it!" John winked "But, poor Christine was so embarrased!" John sighed.

"She's a classy woman John, a proud one too, she would have been worried we would view her differntly, after seeing her kind of.." Mick paused.

"Submissive?" John asked.

"Yeh, she was!" Mick nodded.

"It was cute though and hot!" John laughed.

"It was!" Mick laughed "You dont think I'm a freak now?" Mick asked a little worried.

"Why?"

"Because you and I had sex like homosexuals?" Mick replied.

"No, I always wanted too but I didnt want to be labbelled as somehting and no one accepts different people!" John replied.

"Interesting people like us?" Mick smiled, raising an eyebrow at his band member.

"Yes, colourful people like us, who aren't afraid of being different!" John winked, flicking the waist band of Mick's bright chequered jocks.

Mick smiled widely and soon began kissing John, tasting Christine on his lips.