It All Comes Down To You

The next few days passed and Christine was still struggling, she was sick and either shaky and angry or sedated and sleeping "I think we should take her back to the doctor!" John said scratching his head and looking at Mick and Jenny after Christine had fallen asleep beside him in bed.

"She doesn't want to go back, I tried to talk to her when you were having your shower!" Sighed Mick, who had been basically living there to help take care of Christine, he was glad his daughters were used to him touring so it didn't upset them him not being home, Jenny was mainly the one who had been with them all the time since having them.

"I think she is getting a little better though, she is throwing up less!" Jenny smiled.

"Because of them pills that go up her ass, what if it is twins like you said, she couldn't even carry one baby to full term, I'm so worried about her, I hate seeing her sick!" John frowned worried.

"John, she is going good, its just the withdrawals, clearly none of us knew how dependent she was on all those things, but she will be ok, she is tough and she loves the baby!" Jenny smiled "But we should all try to convince her to see the doctor again, I do agree with you on that!"

"She hated it there, Mick acted like a high idiot, it was bonkers and the staff thought we were freaks, he couldn't make it anymore obvious that we had all fucked either, he basically said how we both knocked up Christine!" John stated rolling his eyes after finding the situation more funny and Mick laughed loudly.

"I was high, but I was worried about our chicken, I wont be high next time, I'm cutting down on all the drugs too, I want to be a good Daddy!" Mick smiled.

"You are a good Daddy!" John smiled back.

"Yes you are!" Jenny added warmly, rubbing Mick's arm, when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Lucky we weren't all fucking like the time you came over and caught us!" Mick chuckled at Jenny.

"Then her hand got stuck in poor Christine!" John added "I still cant that, you always seem so shy and then we walk in and your fisting Christine!" John stated laughing a little bit .

"Hey, my hand got stuck because you idiots barged in and made her tense up!" Jenny stated swatting playfully at them, John wasn't as annoyed about it anymore, Christine had recovered from it and it actually seemed kind of funny now to him, now they were all in some four way relationship, even though him and Jenny had never been intimate and it didn't bother him if they weren't either, Mick and Christine easily satisfied him and he hadn't been happier.

"Well we had better get the door, put that joint out!" John smiled at Mick and walked off, opening it "Hello you pair!" He smiled seeing the fresh faced American duo outside.

"An offer got accepted!" Stevie beamed "For the big house, the one we all loved!" She squealed, jumping up and down and clapping, Lindsey smiling at her, amused, he hadn't seen her this happy for years and even he was a little excitement to be living in such a mansion, he was just worried how he would pay for it if they didn't hit stardom.

"So its official then?" John asked grinning widely, thinking she was cute.

"We just had to clear it all with you lot!" Lindsey chuckled, wrapping his arm around Stevie to calm her.

"Well come in!" John smiled, opening the door and ushering them inside.

"Stevie and I have never bought a house before so we bought the paperwork over!" Lindsey smiled, holding a bundle of paperwork.

""Shouldn't we be still approving this with Chris?" Jenny asked Mick softly and he shrugged.

"Go wake her and run it by her, I never thought this would actually happen!" Mick laughed loudly.

"Hi, you look different Christine!" Lindsey smiled, unable to stop himself from checking out Jenny.

"Oh, I'm not Chris, I'm Jenny, Mick's wife!" She laughed.

"Shit sorry!" Lindsey laughed "Where is Christine?"

"She's still recovering from the stomach bug!" Mick explained.

"It would be good to clear this with her though, she is part of this!" Lindsey stated.

"I will go see if she is awake!" Jenny nodded and hurried off while Lindsey, Mick, Stevie and John sat down at the table and looked over the paperwork. Jenny went into the bedroom. Christine was curled up and cuddling the pillow John had replaced himself with and she went over gently shaking her away "Het sweetie, how are you?" she asked.

Christine groaned and rolled onto her back, sleepily opening her eyes "Jen?" She muttered.

"I need to talk to you, are you feeling alright?"

"I feel stoned and starving!" Christine laughed softly "What did you want to talk about?" She asked slurring a little, the sedatives made her appear to be drunk when they kicked in and made her often clingy and giggly.

"Well, now don't freak out, but the new band members are here and we kind of have worked out  that buying a house with them is the best option, then we call all live together and Mick and I will be there full time to help with the baby!" Jenny smiled.

"A bit like Kiln House?" Christine smiled.

"Yes sweetie, I can help take care of you all the time and once Amy and Lucy, calm down about their excitement, they will pamper you too!" Jenny grinned playing with Christine's hair.

"You want to move in with me and John?" She asked laughing softly "You, Mick, me and John?"

"Yes and the house we found is massive, the new band members will be there too but they seem lovely and starry eyed!" Jenny smiled.

"The new band members? The afro guy and the pretty gypsy girl?" Christine asked.

"Yes sweetheart, the only way for us to get the house is with them, they seem sweet though, but this is you call, but I think its a good idea, we can all be a big happy family!" Jenny smiled, kissing Christine softly on the lips.