Love And Lust

Jenny giggled nervously as she opened Christine's dressing gown "You look so shy hon!" Christine smiled, helping undress herself, feeling a little more out going after she took another puff of the joint, she gently kissed Jenny and blew the smoke into the smaller woman's mouth which Jenny inhaled, grinning afterward as Christine smirked and began unbuttoning Jenny's blouse and revealing her bra as she stubbed the joint into her bedside ashtray.

"It does up at the front!" Jenny smiled, guiding Christine's hands to the lacy bra.

"Sexy!" Christine winked, undoing it and revealing Jenny's pert breasts, admiring her body instanly which made Jenny blush.

"I have had two little girls Chris, I'm no sexy lady anymore!" Jenny stammered, covering her breasts.

"I think your very sexy, dont hide Jen, I want to see you! If you want to try this, you have to trust me!" Christine warmly stated, grabbing Jenny's hands and pulling them away gently, soon cupping her breasts, feeling more love for her best friend than before, at how Jenny was giving her body to her.  

"Have you done this kind of thing before Chrissy?" Jenny sighed in pleasure as Christine squeezed her breasts and moved closer beginning to kiss her neck.

"Mmmhhmm" Christine moaned into Jenny's skin as Jenny threw her head back as Christine started sucking on her sensitive neck, the two woman wrapping each other's arms around one another.

"When?" Jenny asked through rapid breaths.

"Art school, but it wasnt as kinky as what you want to do to me!" Christine huskily purred, pulling back and soon burying her face into Jenny's breasts, kneading them like soft dough as she latched her mouth onto one of Jenny's erect nipples.

"Fuck!" Jenny gasped, making Christine giggle as she continued sucking sensually on her friend's nub, gently rolling the other between her thumb and forefinger, getting turned on herself at Jenny's sudden moaning.

"Chris, please make me come!"  Jenny whimpered as Christine sucked hard and squeezed her nipple a little harder, tugging gently as well to add to the pleasure.

Christine pulled back, smiling dazedly at Jenny "You still want me?" She asked unsure.

Jenny nodded frantically, pulling Christine's dressing further down her arms and admiring her womanly body "Your so perfect!" Jenny muttered running her hands up Christine's sides, her light pink painted nails grazing Christine's soft skin.

Christine grinned feeling flattered and little more nervous herself "Your more perfect, lay back love!" She gently laced her hands with Jenny's and helped Jenny lay back, pulling her skirt and lacy rose panties down, running her hands up Jenny's thighs and admiring her bare womanhood.

"Christine, I need you!" Jenny whimpered, sitting slightly and pulling Christine closer, opening her legs in anticipation.  Christine smiled and saw Jenny's slit glistening with arousal already.

"What do you want me to do for you honey?" Christine asked, peppering kisses all over Jenny's thighs and stomach, also above her womanhood.

"Whatever you want, your a woman, you know what feels good!" Jenny hastily replied running her fingers through Christine's golden blonde hair that was hanging down and dragging across her skin.

Christine laughed and opened Jenny's legs more soon expertly latching her mouth onto Jenny's raised clit, excreting a guttural groan form the woman beneath her.

Jenny gripped Christine's hair tighter as she threw her head back into the bed while Christine dragged her tongue over Jenny's clit in a circle then sucking again and gently grazing her teeth against her friend's senstive bud.

Jenny was amazed, Christine's mouth felt so good on her, she had never experienced something so perfect, Christine knew all the right spots and was tender, gentle and arousing at the same time. Jenny bucked her hips and moved closer and began to tug at Christine's hair as she groaned and whimpered excitedly, soon feeling the building pressure, crying out  when she felt euphoria hit her.

Christine pressed her tongue harder into Jenny's clit making the orgasm even more mind blowing, Jenny pulling rougher at Christine's hair as her feet curled up in pleasure whilst she became and panting and writhing mess, feeling her release begin to get lapped up by Christine's warm tongue.    Jenny tried to regain her composure for what seemed like forever and let go off Christine's hair "You sure are good!" Jenny smiled hazily.

"Thanks!" Christine giggled shyly, looming over Jenny which made jenny want to kiss her hard.

"Why didn't you let me make love to you first?" Jenny asked.

"Because if you put your hand in me, I might be a little too worn out!" Christine chuckled caressing Jenny's face "But if you are up to it, I should be lubricated enough down there just from hearing you, I love you Jenny!" Christine smiled kissing the woman beneath her with passion and undeniable lust. Christine herself didnt feel the best but Jenny was helping and this had been her secret fantasy outside of what she got up to with John and Mick.

"I love you too!" Jenny smiled, soon sitting up and peeling the dressing gown completely off Christine "I hope it doesnt hurt, have you done it before?"

"Sex?" Christine asked smirking and laughing.

"No silly, a hand inside of you?" Jenny asked biting her bottom lip and staring at Christine. 

"No, so looks like we are both trying something new!" Christine winked squirming out of the dressing gown which Jenny tossed aside and soon took in Christine's naked body, running her hands all along her best friend's curves then slid her hand beneath Christine's soft patch of curls, her finger finding the taller woman's clit and stroking away, Christine gasping in plasure as Jenny continued.

"I'm just getting you worked up and relaxed before I try this!" Jenny smiled and Christine nodded, her eyes clenched closed.

"You know I will stop if you ask!" Jenny explained and Christine nodded quickly.

"Do it Jen, I'm not scared, I want this, I get off on some pain so don't stress!"

Jenny watched as Christine laid back "Sexy, you like the idea don't you, so do I, my hand will hopefully stretch you more than Mick's cock!" Jenny giggled.

Christine's eyes shot open and she swallowed hard, still tasting Jenny's juices in her mouth "I want you to, I trust you!"   Christine opened her legs as wide as possible, then Jenny grabbing her own panties.

"I want to give you these in case it hurts a little!" Jenny smiled resting her panties into Christine's hand.

Christine laughed "Alright, I know I get to noisy, I will bite onto these if I have to, but surely it wont hurt, where do you want to put you hand in my pussy or ass?"

"Well I was going to start with you kitty if you like?" Jenny smiled innocently rubbing the inside of Christine's thighs. .

"Alright!" Christine smiled, opening her legs more and gasping as Jenny gently opened her inner lips admiring her.

"Your so much prettier than me, so much tighter!" Jenny laughed, dipping a finger inside of Christine's wetness and then licking her finger after a few thrusts and Christine's back arching.

"I think you were prettier Jenny, your a model!" Christine chuckled exhaling "Fuck me, please!" Christine pleaded.

Jenny smirked and gently slipped two fingers into Christine, warming her up and hoping Mick and John didn't walk in.