Best Friends

Christine swigged the bottle of vodka, laying on her side when Jenny surprised her "Hello!" She smiled at the slightly older woman. She couldn't help notice how sexy Christine looked, cigarette smoke wafting around her and Jenny instantly knew she was naked because the sheet had slightly fallen revealing her breast. 

"Oh hey!" Christine smiled, the pulling the sheet up quickly.  

"I bought you an icepack, the boys joked about you still being in bed, so I instantly thought for your birthday you did your fantasy especially the looks they had on their faces!" Jenny smiled, nearing Christine.

"Fantasy?" Christine was worried Jenny somehow new about Mick getting intimate with her and John.  

"Remember we chatted about fantasies all that time ago when we got drunk!" Jenny smiled, sitting beside Christine and tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Oh, yes!" Christine giggled blushing as started remembering "I cant believe we talked so openly!" She laughed, still glad she hadn't told Jenny many more things she thought of that evening.

"People should be more open about things, are you sore, what was it like?" Jenny giggled.

"Jenny!" Christine exclaimed laughing "I don't really want to tell you every detail!" Christine added, eyeing the younger woman and feeling bad, considering she and John had spent the night and morning doing all different things with Jenny's husband.

"Come on, I bought you the icepack in case you were sore, come on!" Jenny whined.

Christine took the ice pack from Jenny "Its only sex Jen, this wasn't needed!" Christine laughed.

"Did he spank you while he did it?" Jenny asked, stroking Christine's face "Have you cried? Your make up is smudged, did it hurt that much!" Jenny exclaimed, flicking Christine fringe out of the way.

"You carry on like a teenager!" Christine laughed "I sure haven't been crying from pain!"

"That good huh, wow!" Jenny laughed "Mick and I might have to get more interesting!" 

Christine blushed, thinking of Mick and how him and John had pretty much tried everything already with her.

"Chris?" Jenny asked, noticing Christine expression.

"Uh, little sore still!" Christine said softly, lying.

"Let me help you!" Jenny smiled "Birthday girl!" 

"I'm naked!" Christine exclaimed, clutching the sheet.

"I don't mind!" Jenny warmly replied, taking the vodka bottle from Christine and placing it on the nightstand.

"Its odd though!" Christine stammered.

"We are practically sisters, just roll onto you tummy, I can check if your buttocks is bruised okay!" Jenny smiled, helping Christine roll over. Christine chewed her bottom lip, she couldn't help feeling aroused knowing Jenny was looking at her and she even wondered if Jenny would join whatever her Mick and John had going on, it would sure spice things, she thought.

"I really don't need the ice pack, Jen, stop fussing, I think you just wanted to ask me for all the juicy details!" Christine shyly laughed.

"Your skin is only somewhat red, do you want the icepack?" Jenny asked, running her hands on Christine's naked ass.

Christine felt an electric twinge, always thinking Jenny was cute "No that feels nice though!" She cheekily laughed, also feeling shyer by the second. 

Jenny continued running her hands over Christine, Christine liked the warm feeling against her slightly sensitive skin and wasn't as embarrassed as she would have been sober. She was glad   she was still feeling the effects of the drugs and alcohol.