Two In The House

*Very Light Smut*

Once they heard the car drive off, Jenny rubbed Christine's hips "How are you really feeling?" She asked.

"Aroused with you rubbing up against me, fucking tease!" Christine chuckled, also picturing Stevie in her mind, she was actually mystified by her, she hoped Stevie and Lindsey would really become part of their little family, intimately as well, she could tell Mick fancied the couple as well and John was always hard to read but she thought Lindsey and Stevie was very interesting, good looking as well.

"Well how about I make you feel good if your up to it, sex is even better during pregnancy, you feel more!" Jenny grinned and started kissing Christine's neck and cupping her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze which made Christine gasp out.

"Jen!" she stuttered leaning back more against the younger woman.

"Let me take care of you then, while the boys are out with Stephanie, I bet you want Stephanie, she looks a bit like me and you want me don't you!" Jenny purred sliding her hands down Christine's stomach where her small baby bump was already noticeable and she started rubbing Christine's thighs, pulling her dress up slowly and sensually. 

Christine felt her heart rate get faster, she was beyond aroused once the pills worked and the suppository got rid of her nausea "Yes take care of me!" Christine stammered excitedly.

"Well let me take you back to bed!" Jenny giggled, pulling Christine's dress off her shoulder roughly and hearing a button fly off, hitting the kitchen counter and she started sucking on her neck and collarbone, making Christine gasp loudly.

"Jenny, oh god!" Christine stammered louder "Why are you so turned on?" She chuckled trying to concentrate.

"I have been all alone the last few nights because Mick has been staying here, so I haven't been getting my needs met and I know you haven't even!" Jenny giggled.

"Sorry, I don't mean for him to stay all the time!" Christine sighed feeling bad.

"Don't be sorry, I think its sexy knowing how he fucked you everywhere, stretching you out with his tusk and maybe putting this perfect little baby in here!" Jenny said huskily, running her hands over Christine's stomach again. 

"Jenny, please fuck me!" Christine shakily demanded, she was beyond aroused by now from the way Jenny was talking. 

"Gladly!" Jenny grinned and ripped Christine's dress open, the button's flying off everywhere and then she turned Christine to face her "No bra, sexy!" She smirked gazing at Christine's breasts.

"Bra's hurt my tits right now!" Christine blushed.

"Because these beautiful breasts of yours are getting bigger and making milk for your little one!" Jenny smiled, cupping Christine's breasts again and Christine blushed more feeling odd about her pregnancy still.  Jenny could tell she was feeling weird about it still and she started pulling the ripped dress off Christine completely and Christine watched as the torn fabric puddled on the floor. "Don't worry, you wont need that, it wont fit you soon anyway, especially if you are carrying twins!" Jenny grinned and kissed Christine passionately, starting to pull her toward the bedroom.

"Don't scare me!" Christine stated "One is killing me enough as it is!" Christine added.

"Well I am bringing you back to life then!" Jenny winked and pulled Christine's underwear off, starting to rub her as she steered her to the bed. Christine gasped as Jenny's fingers slid against her entrance "Your saturated, naughty girl!" Jenny taunted as Christine laid back on the bed.

"Just be careful of my ass, its sensitive from those stupid pills you shoved up it!" Christine stated.

"Of course Chris, I just need to fix this 

"What are you going to do it about it?" Christine asked grinning, getting bolder and less shy.

"Well I'm not fisting you right now, but I will do what you did to me!" Jenny winked "Open up!" Jenny ordered and gently slapped Christine's saturated entrance making her gasp loudly from the sensation, then she pulled her legs open more and quickly started licking at her centre, making her gasp loudly and arch her back "I bet you wish Stephanie was eating you out!" Jenny purred squeezing her thighs "I know when you like a girl Christine, your eyes goes darker and wild looking and we are all about free love!" Jenny grinned and started licking at her even  quicker.   Christine was gasping and whimpering loudly, already nearly climaxing and she felt like she needed it so much, it was good to not thing of anything but the pleasure Jenny's mouth was inflicting on her and all the different images that rushed through her mind.