Tight Escape

*Sexual References* 

"John, Mick, I'm so sorry!" Christine whimpered, on the edge of crying, she still felt bad, like she had cheated on them and worried she had ruined what they had, she also felt like she had broken their trust, especially John's.  The threesome had been a mutual decision, a drunk, high and stoned one, but they all agreed anyway.

"I'm sorry too, I made the moves, because I was, well revved up after seeing you all!" Jenny stated, glancing at the men and then at Christine.

"I cant think of anything right now, excpet you getting your hand out of her without hurting her!" John replied, moving about and gently tugging on Jenny's arm, but Christine grimaced.

"John stop, Mick tired that already, it hurts!" Christine exclaimed and he quickly did stop.

"What if we use some lube or something, how did you get it in her?" Mick said staring at the two naked women.

"With a lot of foreplay!" Jenny explained.

"What if you get her off again, pull it out when she comes?" Mick suggested casually. 

"Just try it, I'm worried, try somehting for fuck sake!" John whined, stroking Christine's sweaty face, she looked pale and he didn't like how she had vomited. He was worried she had drank too much and would be only able to eat toast all day like previous times. 

"Well can you both go, she is tense because she is worried about what you both think, please leave and I can help her relax!" Jenny explained.

"She's my wife!" John snapped.

"I dont want you to see Jenny getting me off, I feel bad enough!" Christine sniffled, crying a little bit as she looked at John, hating herself.

"Dont cry, just relax!" John cooed and kissed Christine's cheek "Come on Mick, lets wash the vase out!" John grabbed Mick's hand and pulled him out of the room, Mick quickly grabbed the vomit filled vase and they walked up the hall.

"Chris, I need you to relax, I felt you relax a little when I started touching you before, then Mick interupted me, so we will try that sweetie, I never wanted to hurt you!" Jenny soothed, rubbing Christine's thigh again.

Christine nodded "I'm a horrible person!" She stammered.

"No your not, it was a moment of lust, I seduced you, I'm sorry, it was my fault! Now lets forget about it all, I love you and we need to just focus on sex right now, now like how good you went down on me!" Jenny smiled trying to arouse Christine again and she started playing with Christine's clit, gently pumping her hand about inside of Christine.  Christine whimpered and moaned, biting her bottom lip to try and quieten herself. She had completely lost her aroused feelings after Mick and John walked in but what with what Jenny started doing again made her forget everything.

Mick turned the tap on in the kitchen, leaving the vase under the stream of water, John silent beside him, both feeling surprised and shocked, neither knowing what to say at first, Mick decided to speak first  "It was pretty hot, I hope Jenny can get her hand out though, then again what goes in must come out right!" Mick laughed, trying to lighten the mood as he patted John's back.

John nodded "What if we have made her a nymphomaniac?" John asked Mick staring at his lover.

"A what?" Mick asked in confusion.

"A sex addict!" John snapped, then felt bad as Mick recoiled "Sorry, I'm worried about her, she threw up and your wife's fist is stuck in her okay, but I'm sorry, its not your fault!" John sighed "Jenny just has to fuck her again to get it out!"

Mick started laughing at John's sudden bluntness, he was usually shy, caring and funny but when he worried he was blunt and honest "Jenny wouldnt have hurt her on purpose, you know that right, Jenny is sweet and Chris probably did the same to her for all we know!" Mick stated smiling.

John nodded "Should I feel angry with them?" He asked gazing into Mick's eyes for assurance.

"Well I'm not, Chris was doped out still and Jenny well she was watching us, which would be pretty arousing!"

John nodded "I just feel insecure, what if it wasnt Jenny, you know what I mean, I am worried Chris will cheat on me, on us with random people, even though its bullocks and she wouldn't, I just worry!" John stated. 

"I understand but our Chrissy wouldnt do that!" Mick smiled "Jenny will get her hand out, its sexy really!" Mick grinned.

John couldnt help smile "It is as long as Chris isnt hurt!"

"She wont be, she takes us, besides, she gets off on a little pain as we know!" Mick winked and John laughed, then they kissed.

Christine cried out loudly as she came, her whole body shaking and she almost couldn't breathe, Jenny slid her hand out as Christine's walls contracted, Christine yelped and groaned loudly as Jenny's hand was freed but Jenny knew it was the best time to do it "Its out sweetie!" She smiled. 

"I know, it hurt!" Christine panted and Jenny quickly leaned over Christine, kissing her lips softly, relived they didn't need an ambulance, Mick and John  had scared them both.

"I'm sorry!" Jenny cooed worried Christine was in pain, when she noticed Christine was bleeding from looking at her own hand, feeling bad knowing she had caused it.

"It felt good though!" Christine smiled, exhaustedly.

Jenny smiled back then she grabbed some tissues from the tissue box beside the bed, cleaning her hand off and getting back between Christine's legs that were still open, Christine was scared to close them yet, she felt wet and sensitive as Jenny cleaned up her entrance "Your bleeding a little bit, so I'm just going to get you a pad alright!" Jenny soothed, rubbing Christine's thighs as she left the tissues there.

"Its probably my period, thank you honey!" Christine smiled unbothered, about to fall asleep, she was suddenly so tired.

"Are you sore?" Jenny asked.

"A little, I dont want to close my legs!" She chuckled.

"I can fill a condom with water and freeze it, it helped me after I recovered from having my daughters, its like a special ice pack, it will ease the discomfort!" Jenny advised.

Christine shrugged "I'll be okay!" 

"I'm doing it anyway!" Jenny smiled soon slipping clean underwear with a pad she attached up Christine's milky white legs, checking her out again.

Christine smiled "It was fun anyway, despite me cheating!" 

Jenny cupped Christine's face "You didn't cheat, the guys will understand, don't stress alright, I think it was fun too besides my hand getting stuck!" Jenny giggled and kissed Christine softly "Are you sure you are alright, you look pale!" 

"I need a nap!" Christine smiled dazed.