Overflow

The three were soon asleep for various hours, John woke up first, stretching and yawning.  He swung his legs out of the bed and was startled when he felt wet carpet, he instantly remembered "Oh fuck, the bath!" He hurried in to the bathroom, the whole bedroom and ensuite were flooded with water, the bath overspilling like a furious fountain, John turned the taps off, he felt like an idiot, Christine would loose it over this for sure, he flooded their house.  

 John was so angry at himself and felt stupid, he went over to the bed and shook Mick awake "Mick, I need you!" He said.

"Turned on again Johnny?" Mick smirked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I kind of drowned my house!" John whispered.

"John how much drugs have you had?" Mick asked, unable to really move because Christine was still curled up to him, snoring delicately.

"The bath I was running for Christine, its overflowed, the house is flooded, she will kill me!"

Mick slowly slid the blonde woman off of him, replacing his chest with a pillow for her head, she stirred but slept still "Fuck!" Mick exclaimed seeing all the water.

"Towel, now and a blow dryer?" John suggested unsure.

"I know I want a blow job after helping clean this up!" Mick quipped smirking, finding the situation somewhat humorous.

 "I hope she was drunk and stoned enough to be out of it for a few hours, then again, how the fuck will we clean this up?" John panicked and went running to find towels, Mick followed closely behind, also gathering a bucket and mop. The two men were shocked when they realised the whole hallway and lounge room were flooded also "Shit!" John growled "This is a fucking joke, I am incapable of even giving my wife a spa!"

"You had good intentions in that big heart John!" Mick smiled, patting John's chest and invoking a smile from him.

"I feel dumb, I fell asleep!" John whined.

"We were all spent, we haven't barely spelt, don't be so hard on yourself!" Mick soothe,d gently kissing him.

John smiled "We just have to fix it now!"

"Would a drycleaner's help?" Mick suggested, biting his bottom lip

"Mick, are you still high, dry cleaners are for clothing not actually dry cleaning anything!"

Mick laughed "Whoops!"

"We are just going to have to use the towels, mops and blow dryers!" John stated.

Mick nodded and they soon got the house the driest they could, still continuing though as the time ticked on.

Christine woke up hearing a slight ruckus, her eyes felt dry as she slowly opened them and she realised she was in an empty bed, she soon got up, still feeling a little sore as she stood on wet carpet "John!" She called out. 

John and Mick popped their heads out of the bathroom "Hey babe!" John smiled nervously confronting her.

"Why the fuck is the carpet soaked?" She asked confused as she yawned.

"We all fell asleep and I left the bath running, remember you were going to have a spa!" John smiled, gently taking her hands.

"You must be joking!" She smiled just assuming a jug of water had been spilt.

Mick walked out "Don't kill poor Johnny, he was trying to make you feel better, we were clearly all more tired than we thought, the house is drying, we have been mopping and blow drying for nearly two hours!" 

Christine knew it was clearly true, but what could she do about it? John had been being sweet and considerate, Mick too. She couldn't be angry, it was only a house and carpet and home was where John and Mick went.    

Her lips soon curled into a soft smile "No damage done then, some pot or some incense will get rid of the damp smell, you should have listened though, pampering me never works out!" 

John raised his eyebrows surprised "You are not going to mop up the water with my head?" 

"As if, do you think I'm some complete bitch, it was a fuckin accident and you were trying to do something nice for me, I'm actually pissed off I missed my spa!" She chuckled. 

"Mick, isn't she the best girl in the world?" John smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist, lifting her and spinning her around, the sucking on her neck.

Christine squealed "Put me down John!" 

John lowered her back onto the ground "Thank you for being calm!" he smiled tilting her head upward with two of his fingers, their eyes locking and still seeing the love and passion from he first night they had been together, if anything, the love and passion had grown immensely. 

"I am usually calm, idiot!"  Christine smirked feeling tingly.

"Hey I helped clean up too!" Mick whined smiling.

"I will help you all clean up, I should get dressed but I don't feel like it, this is comfier!" Christine smiled, huddling her dressing gown around herself. 

"You could take it off completely?" John smirked, tugging at the gown.

"I just might, that would be fun, me cleaning up, with nothing on, as long as you pair don't get too excited!" Christine grinned, letting the gown drop onto the carpet, Mick gulped and John gazed at his wife.

 Christine felt smug as she walked away from them, grabbing a mop and helping 'Are you pair going to move?" She grinned, feeling frisky "It is warm today, so I may be nude for a while!" she added winking. 

"I knew she would do something about the flooding!" John said to Mick.

"Well this is a pretty good thing, she's naked!" Mick smiled.

"I'm going to have to flood body her later!" John smiled.

"Me too! Sexy woman she is!" Mick added

"She sure is!" John agreed.

"I love our triangle and don't see any wrong with it all, three way relationships are what everyone is to paranoid about but its wonderful, we are all in love!  I feel sorry for Chris though, two of us men and only one of her, we should try to get another girl to join, we don't want to accidentally hurt Chrissy, she was sore enough earlier!"  Mick explained. 

"Your right!"  John grinned "Chris is sore, she might love what happened, like we do, but she was getting banged by both of us, so she will naturally be more sore and you are big Mick!"

Mick grinned "Thank you, but, I bet it wont stop you ravishing her after she mops nakedly!" Mick huskily said.

"I hope she will be up for it then!" John smirked.