Another Morning

The night passed and John and Mick left the bedroom once Christine was in a deep sleep, John made sure Christine was laying on her side, worried she would throw up in her sleep, when they had been younger, they had eaten Pizza after heavy drinking and Christine had passed out on the lounge while they were watching TV, then had throw up while she was asleep and John had worried ever since that happened, grateful he had been sober enough to care for her that evening.

Mick and John sat down in the lounge room, lighting a joint and passing it back an forth before either spoke.

"So you may be a Dad!" Mick stated, patting John's back.

"So might you!" John replied, staring at his lover.

"Yeh, I forgot it could be mine!" Mick nodded, biting the inside of he cheek.

"She may not be pregnant anyway, she should know, like she should get a feeling or something, she did the first one!" John explained.

"It does appear she is, have you asked if her tits are sore, Jenny didn't stop whinging about her when she was preggers!" Mick laughed.

"Why don't you just go in and grab them!" John chuckled.

"Do you think I should?" Mick asked.

"No you nutter, do you want a shiner?" John remarked grinning.

"Not really, but I think if she is knocked up and that moody we will get beaten or murdered!" Mick laughed.

"Probably, she will hate us!" John exhaled deeply "What a mess, poor Chris!"

"Well maybe its not so bad, Jenny and I were so happy when we became parents, babies are accidents at times, but still made usually from love and us three have love! We all love each other!" Mick smiled.

"So you will still stick by if she is up the duff?" John asked.

"Why ask, of course I will you silly penguin, I love you and Chris!" Mick grinned, grabbing John's hand "We're in this together if you don't hate me over this?" Mick suddenly felt shyer and unsure.

"I could never hate you, don't you be silly!" John smiled "We just have to be there for Christine at the moment, this will take a big toll on her if she is pregnant!" John added and Mick nodded.

"I am not going anywhere, we look after her!" Mick agreed and kissed John.

__________

John was up first leaving Christine and Mick in the bed, she only woke up through the night to go to the bathroom and eat some marmalade toast, John still noticed how more she was sleeping as he went to have a bowl of cereal and a cigarette, soon coming back into the room to finding Mick puffing on a joint in the corner chair. 

John laid back down behind Christine, gently sliding his arm over her, Mick watched as she squinted her eyes open in annoyance "Get off!" She snapped "Your squashing me, I feel sick!" Christine stated, flinging his arm off and jumping out of the bed, stumbling to the bathroom, John hurrying after her.

"I'm sorry honey, I was trying to cuddle you!" John soothed, holding her blonde hair out of the way and rubbing her back.

"Fuck you!" She panted before heaving again, finally John helped her back to the bed and her mood reminded John of a prickly cactus, she was so uptight. 

"You okay?" Mick asked, gulping.

"Do I fucking look okay?" Christine glared, her blue eyes looking like icy daggers.

"You still look hot!" Mick smiled and Christine rolled her eyes, getting back under the blankets of the bed and shivering, curling up and soon falling asleep again.