Uncertainty

"Stevie what was going on?" Lindsey asked, glancing at her, he could tell something was up.

"I don't want to talk about it!" She stated, hiding her face in her hands, cringing again, Christine and John on the bed, in that compromising position was burnt into her mind.

"Steph, baby, no secrets, now tell me, we are about to be in their band, is something odd happening?" Lindsey asked a little smug at his own reading of the situation.

"I don't want to remember it!" Stevie sighed "I should have knocked anyway!"

"I bet they were doing it, right?" Lindsey laughed "her vomiting was probably an excuse, they were doing it!"

"I don't know what they were doing!" Stevie replied, curling her face up in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Lindsey chuckled "Its not like we haven't banged a billion times, are you playing some innocent little angel and you want me to pull over and ravish you?" Lindsey teased.

"I am not the slightest bit turned on enough, even if you started doing something really sexy, not now, I'm just, well I feel sheltered!"

"Why, were they doing something really kinky or something?" Lindsey asked.

"You will not give up will you?" Stevie asked shaking her head.

"Nope, so spill the beans!" Lindsey winked.

"John had his finger in her and she didn't like it, he claimed he was putting something in her to help her get better, she said that was true but that the thing he was putting in her hurt, oh God, Linds, it was so awful, never had I ever been so embarrassed!" Stevie squealed hiding her face.

Lindsey burst out laughing "Well its weird but kind of funny! If you hadn't smoked so much pot at home, you wouldn't have ghosted up their hall and caught them doing that, he would have been fingering her!" Lindsey stated 'You know like what I do to you when you say I play you as good as my guitar!" Lindsey said huskily. 

"It was humiliating and his finger was in her bum!" Stevie said softly, making Lindsey laugh even more.

"Maybe she likes that!" Lindsey shrugged "They were probably high or maybe he was actually helping even though that is a  lame excuse!" Lindsey chuckled "But Christine did look pretty sick!"

"Poor Christine, she had nothing on either, I think she started crying!" Stevie stated. 

"She wouldn't cry, she seems to have a great sense of humour, she will probably not care about you seeing her naked, girls don't care so much about that shit do they?" Lindsey asked.

"Well I would, if I barely knew the girl!  Its different when your best friends, but Christine only just met me, she's so lovely too, I hate seeing people sick of sad and even worse when they are nearly naked!" Stevie whined.

"Well I guess you seen more of her than you planned, was she sexy under all those clothes?" Lindsey teased.

"Lindsey, we cannot check out our band members!" Stevie exclaimed.

"Hey you are the one who saw her down under!" He winked.

"Lindsey, stop it!" Stevie squealed blushing.

. "I wonder what we will see next time, an orgy?" He joked, laughing uncontrollably.

"As if!" Stevie sniggered "Your mind is in the gutter at times, no one actually does that!"

"I am sure I seen Mick kiss the Mcvies in the front yeard after Christine started throwing up!"

"Your imagining things!" Stevie chuckled rolling her eyes.

___________________________

Mick locked the front door and decided to go and check on his lovers, treading up the hallway and opening the door.   John was laying on his back, Christine was curled up to him and he was stroking her arm with one hand and finger combing her hair with the other "How is she?" Mick asked softly walking over.

"She's sleeping, I gave her the ass thing, she hated it and said it hurt her, I hated giving it to her, I hate how sick she and Stevie walked in too!" John sighed.

"Did Stevie see it all, does she know we got Chris pregnant?" Mick asked sitting down behind Christine and rubbing her back softly.

"No, she doesn't know, she wont say anything either, everyone thinks  Chris is just sick anyway and Stevie was over it I think, she wont say anything, she believed me about Chris being only sick! At least this thing is supposed to work in under an hour so when she wakes up we feed her something solid!" John smiled, his sole focus was Christine and nothing else mattered until she was feeling better. 

Mick smiled "That's good then, do you still want me to go get Jenny?"

"Yes, lets just wait until Chris has a sleep, Jenny is only a few minutes away, Chris and even me could use you here for a bit longer!" John smiled.

Mick laid down behind Christine, kissing her neck and wrapping his arm over her, resting his hand on John's "I hope this works, I hate seeing her so sick and you so stressed!"

John smiled at Mick "Thank you for sticking by us!"

"I love you pair!" Mick grinned  "And this sexy, perfect, wild lady here is carrying our baby, even though it is making her so unwell, she will love it, I have already seen the look in her eyes, she is starting to care about the baby and I'm really sorry for her getting stoned!" Mick added, feeling more sober.

"We all make mistakes and Chris will forgive you like I always do!" John laughed.

"I just hope she wakes up feeling better and can eat, she's so unwell, our poor chicken!" Mick cooed, kissing the back of her head.

"I know, I hate seeing her sick!" John replied, looking at Christine, she was still shaky and pale but John hoped the suppository would help her actually keep some food in her body, she couldn't starve and he hoped if she was able to eat, she may feel better.