Love And Lies

Christine instantly panicked and burst into a loud laugh notcing Jenny wasnt really that phased anyway but she was still worried. Jenny was a little confused, but Christine did appear to be in some up and down mental state,probably intoxicated more than she was letting on and high too. "Chris, just have a rest okay, you'r probably over tired too!" Jenny smiled. 

"I'm just drunk and high, that's all! I had a good birthday!" Christine smiled back.

Jenny nodded, Christine seemed like she was hiding something, Jenny wondered what though.

"I should get back out there!" Christine sighed, feeling like she had over reacted, how couldn't she expect Mick and John to be crude and racy with their words after what she had let them to her previously, she wished it wasn't in front of Jenny though, then she would have found it sexy.

"They were being very lewd Chris, typical men!" Jenny smiled.

"We love them though!" Christine laughed.

"We do!" Jenny nodded "I do have to get going though, I have to pick up the girls, bye Chris!" Jenny hugged her warmly and kissed her cheek "Will you be alright?"

"I am fine hon, now bye Jen, it was nice you stopped in, sorry I was acting bonkers, sorry for letting John do what he did to me at the table!" Christine shyly giggled blushing.

"We are all adults, don't stress so much, loosen up a little!" Jenny smiled, rubbing Christine's arm.

"I'm working on that!" Christine smirked and the two women laughed. 

"Did you have to be so crude!" John sniped at Mick.

"Hey you were the one finger fucking her under the dining table, you could have kept your hands off her!" Mick quipped.

"She didn't stop me, I should go and check on her, maybe we hurt her!" John sighed.

"It was just sex, how sore can she be, I'm sure plenty of women do what we did with her!"

 "I doubt it, its still like the sixties Mick!" John said, eyeing Mick.

"Let Jenny take care of her, maybe they will fuck too!" Mick laughed. The thought did cross John's mind, now he knew Christine was bisexual, but Jenny wouldn't, ever in his opinion.

"She's probably tired and drunk!" John suggested.

"Could be her time of the month too, Jenny always gets snappy at hers!" Mick quipped.

John nodded and the spoke his thoughts out loud "Mick, do you think what happened last night and this morning will ever happen again?"

"I hope it does!" Mick winked and they locked eyes across the table, then Jenny and Christine came back out "Cheer her up Jen, tongue or fingers?" Mick asked grinning like the Cheshire cat and Christine scoffed flicking him the finger which made him chuckle.

"Stop being a torment!" Jenny smiled, patting his shoulders "I'm about to head off, you coming home soon Mick?" asked Jenny, grabbing her purse from the breakfast bar.

"In a little while hon!" Mick smiled. 

"Oh, I should wash up, Chris wont feel like doing it!" Jenny exclaimed, seeing the dishes in the sink.

"Its fine honey!" Christine smiled, lighting a cigarette and taking a large puff. 

"I will do it Jen!" John added. 

"Good you'd better, Chris will still be tender down there so be gentle with her and pamper her!" winked Jenny.

"Oh Jenny!" Christine smiled "I am fine!"

"John can run you a spa, massage your feet, just have a break from other things and enjoy your birthday, you only live once!" Jenny smiled.

"Is  Chris really that fucked up?" Mick asked worried.

"She's probably just gotten all shy, especially with Jenny around!" John replied.

"I am right here you idiots!" Christine stated.

"Do you want a spa?" John asked, grabbing her hand.

"I don't know, I don't really do that overly feminie bullshit!" Christine laughed. 

Jenny tutted at that comment "Christine don't be bonkers, a nice bath should help ease your bottom!"  Jenny whispered into Christine's ear.

"I will try it okay!" Christine smiled, trying to make her best friend feel accomplished.

"Good girl!" Jenny smiled and then playfully smacked Christine's ass through the dressing gown giggling 

"Hey!" Christine chuckled.

"Well I know it got you off!" Jenny giggled "Now I better go, see you all soon and take care!" She blew a kiss as she glided outside of the house, closing the door. 

"That was hot!" Mick smiled.

"What was?" John asked "Me feeling her up?  Sorry about that babe, I was just still turned on!" John explained, pulling her onto his lap and holding her, he smiled when her dressing gown became undone and revealed her breasts, that still glowed a little red.

"Its okay, I just felt guilty, Jenny being here after her husband fucked us!" Christine explained, wrapping her arm around the back of John's neck.

"Jenny wouldn't mind anyway, look how she spanked your ass then!" Mick winked "John, put Chrissy on the table and we'll fuck her again!" Mick smirked.

"The table would break from how you boys pound me!" Christine smiled.

"You heard what Jen said, Chris' body needs a break, we don't want to hurt her!" John stated.

"I was only joking!" Mick got up and walked over to the married couple, he played with Christine's hair "You are alright aren't you, I know I'm big and I worry about your sexy little body, John's took me easier!"  Mick winked. 

Christine tilted her head back looking up at him "I'm fine, of course a little pain is undeniable but it was worth it and you cant have pleasure without some pain, I think the pain is sexy!" Christine smiled.

"Mick take her to the bedroom, I will run her a bath like Jenny said!" John smiled, stroking her cheek.

"You don't have too!" Christine giggled.

"I want too!" John kissed her warmly and then Mick picked her up from his lap.

"I can walk!" She laughed.

"Your our queen, so get pampered!" Mick added, kissing her face. Christine smiled at both of them, she felt so loved and appreciated. 

Mick laid her on the bed, flopping down beside her and pulling her against him as he played with her blonde hair.

John smiled at them and ran the bath, soon flopping down on the other side of Christine after kissing Mick.  John wrapped his arm over his wife's torso and spooned behind her.

"You both take good care of me, thank you!" She said, rubbing her head against Mick's chest and linking her hand with John's.

"We love you baby!" John cooed.

"We sure do Chrissy girl!" Mick smiled kissing her forehead. 

"I love you both as well!" Christine chimed in and the three all just laid there.  

*Hope everyone is still enjoying this!*